3

As soon as he left, you sat on the bed and hugged your knees, crying uncontrollably. Your mind was filled with questions. "Why me? Why, God? Why am I facing all these troubles? First, my dad left me. Then that mean lady who hurts me every day. And now this guy... What did I do to deserve all this?" Suddenly, you heard a scream that made you flinch. You rushed out of the room and saw Jay scolding the maid angrily. He was about to hit her. "I hate you so much .. i fvcking hate you you murmured. You felt bad for the maid. went back to her room, thinking about how to escape from the mansion. You entered the room and started looking here and there..

You went to the balcony and noticed there were no guards down below. You started checking the room to see if you get something.. opened the wardrobe and luckily found a small rope. You hoped that you could use it to climb down and escape. Feeling scared, you started descending the rope, but because of your sweaty hand you slipped, and almost fell. When your back didn't hit the ground you opened your eyes and was shocked.. fear rushed all over your body as your eyes met his .. you were in Jay's arms. He helped you stand and then forcefully dragged you back to thr room. "Jay, it hurts," but he ignored your pleading.

Anger was visible on his face he kept dragging you harshly. He pushed you into the room, and you fell on the ground. " What do you think you were doing !? Are you out of your mind !? What if something would have happened to you!?" He yelled. Tears streamed down your face " This mansion is surrounded by my guards.. it's useless to try to escape cuz any how you are gonna end up in my mansion .. so stop wasting your energy" he yelled again. He left you alone in the room. All the servants in the house got scared when he closed the door angrily .. it made a loud "thad " sound. You looked at your wrist which turned red .. "I can't stay with this demon no .. I can't" you thought to yourself. Immediately getting up you went to the bed crying and wondered what to do next. You couldn't bear to stay in the mansion any longer.

A few minutes later, Jay entered the room with a tray of food. "Here, have your food," he said. "I'm not hungry," you replied. Jay insisted, "Come on, just eat." When she continued to refuse, he warned, "Well, this is your last chance. If you don't eat, I'll have to find another way to make you." Surprised by his sudden action, You couldn't speak. Jay took a sip of juice and then surprised you with a kiss. "Is the juice sweet?" he asked, with a smirk. You were too shocked to respond.

"Are you going to eat by yourself, or do I have to feed you like this?" Jay asked . You quickly took the tray from his hands and started eating silently, your emotions still overwhelming you.