9.

"Now, where is she?" you asked.

"She went to Australia for further studies. Sir's aunt stays there and she takes care of Hae Rin. And about Emily one day she called sir to meet her at the terrace of her apartment . Sir didn't wanted to meet her however she kept on calling him again and again so he went there.. biggest mistake that he made. When he reached there she was sitting on the parapet. He stood far from her because he knew she definitely would try to trouble him she was talking shit about sir and his family and his dad. He stood there not speaking anything controlling his anger. She kept on blabbering. Clearly a psycho she was. Her actions were explaining how crazy she was. She was about to get down the parapet but loosed her balanced and fell from building and died. Believe me , though he has anger issues, though he is rude,cold but he never harmed any woman. And the reason for his behaviour is his conditions.. he is lonely ,deep inside he craves for love .. all he need is a person who can genuinely care for him. She said

"I felt bad .. I mistook him.Thank you, Areum, for letting me know the truth. Otherwise, I would have always considered him a bad person."

"He needs to be loved... Today, he has everything: mansions, cars, money, clothes, food, but still feels incomplete," she said to you.

"How do you know so much about him ?" You asked " Well I was hired as care taker of his mom she told me everything.. he loves his mom and truly is overprotective and possesive about her, however his life is miserable ..his bad luck .. his mom is in coma now" she told. You felt bad for him, since you lost your mother at young age you knew value of mother. You promised yourself that you fulfill all your duties as a good wife.

You immediately went to the kitchen and put on an apron. "Areum," you called out to her.

"Yes, ma'am, how may I help you?" she said.

"First of all, stop calling me 'ma'am.' Call me Y/N instead," you spoke.

"O-Okay."

"Help me, I'm cooking food for your sir," you said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."Sure,

You were busy in the kitchen, preparing a delicious meal for Jay as he returned home from work. The aroma of the food filled the air, and you hoped he would appreciate your gesture.

As Jay entered the house, he was taken aback to see you in the kitchen, wearing an apron and working diligently. He raised an eyebrow, not expecting this sight. "What's going on here?" he asked, trying to hide his surprise.

"I thought I'd cook something nice for US tonight," you replied with a small smile, trying not to show your nervousness.

Jay's expression softened slightly, but he couldn't resist adding a hint of irritation to his voice. "You? Cooking? Well, don't burn down the kitchen, please," he teased.

You rolled your eyes playfully, trying not to let his comment get to yoz. "I won't. And you better be prepared to be amazed by my culinary skills," you retorted, trying to sound confident.

As they sat down to eat, you nervously awaited his reaction. Jay took a bite of the food and paused for a moment, savoring the taste. Surprisingly, he seemed to genuinely enjoy it. "Hmm, not bad," he said, trying to sound nonchalant.

A glimmer of pride appeared in your eyes. "I'm glad you like it," you replied, trying to hide ur satisfaction.

However, Jay couldn't resist teasing you a bit more. "It's not as good as what Areum usually makes, but I guess it's edible," he smirked.

You sighed, half amused and half exasperated by his antics. "I'm just trying to make an effort here," you said, your frustration showing a little.
End of pov

Jay's teasing softened, and he reached out to hold her hand. "I know, and I appreciate it," he said genuinely. "But you know I can't resist teasing you." 🌚

You smiled without realising, feeling a mix of irritation and happiness.

(As they continued their meal, Y/N couldn't help but hope that their small moments like this would gradually bring them closer and help them build a stronger bond. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she was determined to try and make their marriage work.

And so, as they finished their dinner, Y/N felt a flicker of hope that maybe, just maybe, they could find happiness together in their own unique way.)