2

Y/n's POV:

Jay!? Wait, I've heard this name before. I was just trying to recall when someone knocked on the window. They were signaling for us to get out. I looked at the guy who had already opened the door and gotten out. I immediately followed suit. The man standing in front of me was incredibly intimidating. He had a cold face, despite his handsome looks and deep eyes. I stared at him, completely dumbfounded.

He spoke:

"Well, hello, girl. I'm Jay," he said with a smirk. "You must have heard about me."

Fear rushed through my body as soon as I realized who he was. I had heard about him from my stepmother. Mafia king Jay - notorious for his numerous conquests and the murder of his wife. His anger was said to be capable of causing disasters. Lost in my own thoughts, I was brought back to reality when he approached me and spoke.

"Miss Beautiful, am I so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?" he taunted, noticing my staring.

"Take him to our secret place," he commanded, and his men took the guy away. Then, he took my hand and led me with him. I couldn't process anything. He made me sit in the car, and he sat beside me. Still trembling with fear, I asked, "Where are you taking me now?"

He looked at me with his cold expression and replied, "To my mansion. Soon, we will be getting married."

I couldn't comprehend what he was saying. "Wait, what!? Why? I don't want to marry you!" I protested. Suddenly, he pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at my forehead.

"Don't dare to ask me questions. Do as I say," he threatened. A tear escaped from my eye. My life miserable for real. Soon, the car stopped in front of a grand mansion.

We entered the mansion, and all the guards bowed as we passed. I followed this intimidating man, lost in my own thoughts, and accidentally bumped into him.

"S-Sorry, sir," I stammered.

"Be careful and call me Jay," he replied coldly. This guy - and his cold face 💀😭 I'm scared of him. He then led me to a room. "Here, this is your room," he said. I stepped inside, and I was amazed by its luxuriousness. It was the most extravagant room I had ever seen, and my mouth slightly hung open. Suddenly, he pinned me against the wall. My heart started racing. So close that I could feel his hot breathe. His eyes were so beautiful. No wonder why girls fall for him. we had an eye contact and he started leaning into kiss. He almost kissed me but I pushed him away with all my strength. He looked into my teary eyes and said, "You are incredibly beautiful. Why not have fun in bed? I know you need money, and I can give you as much as you want."

My blood started boiling. "I won't give you my body for money! Listen, I'm not that kind of girl who would sleep with you for money! I'm not a slut!" I shouted with all the courage I could muster. He looked at me for a while and left the room without saying anything.