6

After the wedding, Jay drove the car to the mansion. All the way, there was silence, and nobody spoke. We reached the mansion, and I immediately got down. The gown was too heavy, and I was too tired. Opening the door, we got inside. I was following him, climbing the stairs, making my way to my room when he whistled. I looked at him with a question mark on my face.

"Mrs. Jay, where are you going? Our room is here," he said, pointing at his room.

"Nah, I don't want to stay with you," I spoke. His face turned cold, and his eyes were scary as hell.

"It's an order. Obey me, don't awaken the beast inside me, or else you will suffer" without saying anything further,I made my way to his room. His room was luxurious and damn big. My mouth was slightly open as my eyes roamed through his room. He went to the bathroom, and I stood there dumbfounded, wondering what I should wear. He came from the bathroom.

"J-Ja-Jay, I don't have another dress to wear," I said, stumbling. He looked at me for a second and then opened his wardrobe. It was full of clothes. He came up with his clothes.

"Here, wear this for now. Tomorrow, we will go shopping," he said. For the first time, I found him behaving like a normal human. I took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later:

Jay's point of view:

It had been a long time since she went inside. I was wondering why she was taking so long. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Y/N, are you done?"

"Not yet," she answered. "What are you doing inside? Why is it taking so long?" She opened the door, and she was still in her wedding gown. "Wait..." she cut me off. "I am struggling with the laces and the zip," she spoke. "Let me help you with it." Before she could speak further, I just turned her around and started untying the lace and opened the zip.

End of pov :

He opened the zip. I gulped hard. His fingers were touching  my bare back, and all of a sudden, I felt his hands on my waist. Something wet on my neck... Wait, he was leaving wet kisses on my neck. All of a sudden, he just bit my neck. I hissed in pain and removed his hands from my waist, slightly pushing him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I spoke. He just smirked and left me alone in the bathroom. I can't take this anymore. I'm done. I wore the clothes he gave me and went outside. He looked at me and then patted the place next to where he was sitting, signaling me to sit there. I went and slept with my back facing him. I was so tired that I was almost asleep when I felt his hand around my waist. I tried to push him.

"I promise I won't do anything wrong, so please stay like this," he said. For the first time, I heard "please" from him. I didn't want him to be angry, so I obeyed.