12.

"Bro, I'm so bored. Let's go home. I can't wait to meet my sis-in-law," Haerin said, sounding excited. Jay nodded, "Yeah, just give me 5 minutes."

When they reached home, Jay told his guards to bring Haerin's stuff inside. As soon as Haerin stepped into the fancy mansion, she looked around, all wide-eyed. "Man, I missed this place so much," she said. You were about to start cooking when Jay shouted, "Y/N, I'm back!" You rushed to see him, and that's when you spotted the girl next to him. She side hugged Jay possessively and looked at you. She introduced herself, "Hey, I'm Yuri, Jay's girlfriend." You were shocked , you couldn't believe what you just heard .. your heart wasn't ready to accept "pardon"
"I'm yuri Jay's gf " sad and hurt you were. Your face showed how upset you were. Jay saw that. You looked down when she gestured Jay to play along. He said, "Y/N, this is my girlfriend. Say hi." "No, I won't," you snapped and avoided looking at them. It was clear you were feeling down and jealous. But then, they burst out laughing. Yuri said, "Aw, look at my jealous sis-in-law, Jay." You looked at them, and they were struggling not to laugh.

"Sorry, we were just joking. I'm Haerin, Jay's little sis, the one you saved before," Haerin explained, feeling guilty. Your face turned red. You mumbled a shy "hello" and hurried to the kitchen. You could hear them laughing behind you.(y/n embarrassed asf)

You put on an apron and started cooking when Haerin came into the kitchen. "Hey, sis-in-law," she said cheerfully. "Hey, need anything?" you asked. "Nah, I just realized we didn't even greet properly because of my prank," she said, coming closer and hugging you. "Didn't you recognize me?" she asked. "Well, you've grown up. Look at you, all pretty now. Back then, you were this little kid, shorter than me. And now, you're taller." You tried to compliment her.

"Thanks a bunch," Haerin replied with a smile. You and Haerin chatted about random stuff. Then, she asked, "Hey, sis-in-law, do you love him?" You hesitated and replied, "I don't know." Haerin gave you a serious look and said, "You do, and he does too. But you two are just too scared to admit it." With that, she left you alone in the kitchen to think about it.

(Haerin to herself: Geez, they're so bad at romanace,such unromantic creatures. I gotta do something to bring them together. 🌚)

After a satisfying dinner, you all sat around and had a long chat. Jay was the happiest you've seen him in a while. He laughed, teased, and had a great time. It made you happy to see him like that. "Alright, guys. I'm out. You two can chat now. I got stuff to do," Jay said, leaving the room. You and Haerin had a heart-to-heart conversation. She became your new bestie.

(Tomorrow is Y/N's birthday. Let's see what happens next. Thanks for reading so far. Hope you liked it.)