5.

Y/n :
I walked down the aisle, my heart filled with fear. The grand ballroom was adorned with dim lights, casting an eerie atmosphere. I wore a white dress, it offered no comfort. Jay, the man waiting for me, held all the power. He wasn't an ordinary man; he was a dangerous mafia king.

Jay stood at the end of the aisle, his intense gaze fixed on me. There was something unsettling about his eyes that sent shivers down my spine. I was caught in his twisted game, unaware of his motives.

The priest, began the ceremony with rehearsed words. My mind raced, desperately searching for a way out, but the harsh reality closed in around me. I was trapped, forced into a marriage with a man capable of terrible things.

Fear consumed me as Jay's piercing stare locked onto mine. I couldn't understand why he chose me, why he was forcing this marriage upon me.

As the priest continued, I mustered the courage to confront Jay, my voice trembling with anxiety. "Jay, please, why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" I pleaded, desperately seeking answers.

A wicked smile played across Jay's lips, sending chills down my spine. Leaning in, he whispered with a chilling tone, "Y/n , my dear, just wait and watch .

Terror gripped my soul ..Jay was a dangerous man, capable of unimaginable acts. My family's greed was the reason why I always suffered

Unaware guests watched with curiosity.

As the ceremony progressed, sealing my fate, I became a pawn in Jay's cruel game.

Walking away from the altar as husband and wife, Jay wore a satisfied grin.

I always wished to marry a guy who would love me. My heart shattered. I started wondering how my future would be. I was completely broken and thought that nothing was left in my life .. nothing went like I wanted it to.