11

At Jay's office:

Jay's POV:
I sat in my cabin, lost in thoughts of my beautiful wife. My attention was  diverted when I heard a knock on the door. "Yes, come in," I called out, my gaze still fixed on my laptop screen. But as soon as I heard the voice, my eyes immediately looked up—it was Haerin, my younger sister. A surge of surprise and joy overwhelmed me, and I quickly rose from my seat to greet her. We embraced each other tightly. "I missed you, brother. I missed you so much," she whispered.

"I missed you more, kiddo," I replied, our hug lingering for a few more seconds. "Come, have a seat. What would you like to have?" I offered, motioning towards a chair.

"Nah, I'm full. I'll eat later," she responded. "How have you been?"

"I'm good,And you? Wait, I heard you're married now! Really??? Is that true ??," she inquired.

"Yes, that's true," I confirmed. "Wait, you didn't even invite me. You're so bad," she teased.

"Well, don't worry. When Mom recovers, I'll have a proper ceremony. I married her urgently because it's inappropriate to keep a woman with me who isn't my girlfriend or wife. And of course, she can never be my sister. On the other hand, I couldn't wait to make her my wife," I explained, my cheeks and ears turning red.

Haerin burst into laughter. "Oh, my brother is head over heels in love. But wait, does she love you back?"

"I don't know for sure, but I love her with all my heart," I confessed.

"Can you show me her picture?" Haerin eagerly requested. I proceeded to show her the picture. "Wait, she? OMG! 😲(Surprisd asf) The one who saved me?lalalalalala🔥🔥💯 she !! Seriously? She saved my life ! She gave me a reason to live 😭🤚🏼Yayyyy! Good choice, brother! I'm soooo happy for you! I can't believe she's the one—the angel of my life!" Haerin exclaimed, thoroughly surprised.

"Hehe, I consider myself incredibly lucky to have her. She's so different from Emily. Emily always seemed perfect, always pretending to be the epitome of perfection. She expected everything to be flawless. But y/n, she's just different. She taught me that it's okay to be imperfect, to accept myself the way I am,"

"Wait, how did you fall for her?" Haerin asked,*curious*.

Two years ago, I went to pick up Jung Woo, (cousin's son) from school. I was waiting for him and finally saw him approaching from a distance, running. Suddenly, he tripped and started crying. Before I could reach him, she arrived and lifted him up. As you know, once Jung Woo starts crying, it's impossible to stop him. However, to my surprise, when she said something to him, he immediately stopped crying and started smiling. My heart started beating faster, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt that way when I saw Emily. Everything about her, from her eyes to her hair, was driving me crazy. She gave her handkerchief to Jung Woo, and I snatched it from him later. 😁🤓

"Oho oho 🌚😂," Hae Rin started teasing him.

Later, I asked my bodyguard to find her information, I came to know alot about her and also  I discovered that she was the one who saved you when you tried to kill yourself... I fell even harder for her. 😻🤩✋ I have been stalking her everywhere. One day, her stepmother sold her to that b*tch Jack. He was taking her to the dustbin, I mean, to his so-called mansion. I seized the opportunity and bought both of them to our mansion. 😁

"🫢 Brother 😂, your story seems like some kind of K-drama... so many coincidences... wow," she said.

"It seems like she is my destiny, and the universe is making different plans to make our relationship work. 🌚"

(A/n: This is the first time I've seen this creature speak so much, and  that too whatever comes to his mind. 😂💀)