Chapter 48.

"you said that I won't loose you but you can't predict the future
So just hold on like you would never let go."
Justin Bieber Anyone.

The couple had arrived from their trip a week ago and they had been really clingy with each other.

James was in Lagos for a cooking competition sponsored by Knorr Chicken Cubes. He was already dressed in his Chef wear talking to his fellow chefs and the camera men.

He brought out his phone after hearing it ding,

Mines♥️🔐
Enjoy yourself baby.

Thank you love.
Are you feeling better?

Yeah, it's just cramps.
I'm going for the meeting now.

Eat the fruits o.
And go with the driver.

You want to be someone's daddy so bad.
I love youuuu tho😘
Ttyl.

We gonna make a baby soon.

I love you more b❤️.

"Long time Olamide." He heard after someone touched his shoulder. He turned back seeing, Hilda. She was wearing her chef wear and a hair net covering her hair.

"How have you been?" James asked with a smile on his face.

"Good, good...What about you Mr millionaire?” She asked happy to see him.

"Great too. You look good." James said looking at her from her head to toe.

"You look handsome...like after all these years you are still very handsome. " She answered looking like she was eye fucking him.

"I know." He said and she playfully rolled her eyes touching his arm.

The both of them a little history well a casual history. After Faith broke up with James, he learnt how to cook professional for a few months and there he met Hilda. She was a good friend who taught him a few things in the kitchen but the two were really attracted to each other so one thing led to another.

"We are so honoured to have you both in our presence." They shook the both of them's hands. There were two other male and female chefs there and they all greeted each other.

"Thank you."James and Hilda said with a smile.

"So all four of you have been appointed to be the judges of this year's Knorr Annual Competition, we would be delighted if you show our audience and young chefs how it goes down in the kitchen." The networker said excitedly and they all nodded.

"So Chef James and Chef Hilda will work together." They nodded before Hilda smiled at him. The other chefs were assigned together.

James and Hilda walked towards their table catching up on everything they have missed.

The audience in the crowd clapped and hollered as the chef stood in their respective tables.

"So please each representative of each team should pick a card. The card contains what your team will be making." Hilda went for their team.

"I picked Jollof rice and fried rice." Hilda said smiling at James who gave a satisfied smile and the crowd cheered.

"I picked Semo and Egusi." The other team representative annouced and they went back to their tables.