The Life of Santana Davis

I lived with my family in the Chicago projects from the time a was born until I was 7 years old. My father was a lawyer and got a deal with one of the best law firms in the area. After being promoted my parents bought a house in the suburbs. I went to the best schools and played sports. My sister Janet became a doctor and lives in California , My older brother Gregory is a lawyer in New York,  my other older brother Todd is also a lawyer and then there is me , the youngest, a lawyer. I met my wife Yvonne at a banquet. She is the daughter of a music producer in Atlanta. Yvonne was a model before marrying me and having children. She reminds me often of how the kids ruined her body. I can't stand her. She's inconsiderate and bougie. Everything i am not. I married her for my image. She was the beauty queen from a well known family and i was the handsome son of a rich black law firm owner who never even had a parking ticket. I  needed some excitement in my life , my kids were too smart, and behaved too well. I craved dysfunction weirdly . Jada was just that. So real, beautiful , hood. Although she was from the projects she carried herself well and was down to earth. 

After what happened in Italy our meets became more intense. Fucked in the office, her home, the eleveator, the laundry room at my home everywhere. I only craved her more and more often spending days away from home in the comfort of the home i bought for her out of Yvonne's savings account.  I sat in the office , bored waiting for Yvonne to come in and bring some nasty ass lunch. She was on some diet plan and it was aggravating the whole household. I craved MEAT, FISH, soul food etc and she was feeding us chicken and salads always. 

Yvonne walked in wearing a awful pink pepto bismol dress and white heels . Her hair hung in long curl and she had a bag of food in her hand. Some more lunch from a health restaraunt down the street.

"Thank you baby."I smiled kissing her.

Yvonne sat on my desk ,tapping her fingers and looking around . I could tell that something was bothering her.

"Why have you been staying out later than usual? "she asked me.

"Yvonne. do you see this stack of folders on my desk? This is why?"I replied.

"I booked a plane ticket to the Bahamas for us... my mother will watch Asia and Kartier until we come back."She said getting up off the desk.

"Baby..i can't go away right now i have a lot to take care of."

"Santana...let your assistant take care of it... Thats what she is here for ."Yvonne said walking out. Jada walked in a couple of minutes later carrying a bag of food.

"I know you are not eating that shit . I  have some ribs, baked mac and greens for you from the soulfood diner on 40th street." Jada smiled handing me my food and a fork. Damn i think i love this girl.  I gave Jada a kiss and sat back down loosening my tie. She locked the door behind her and drew the blinds before stripping. I ate my food first and then began to speak. As she sucked my dick i closed my eyes not thinking of anything . She made me forget about everything that was bothering me.

"I have to go to the Bahamas for two weeks."I said after i nutted. Jada wiped her mouth and put her clothes back on and sat in the chair.

"For two weeks ? Am i going with you?"She asked me as she reapplied her make up.

"No baby...Yvonne booked us a vacation..."

Jada sat back in her chair and lit a cigarette. 

"Okay...thats your wife..."She laughed.

"You aren't mad?"I asked her.

"No...i can't be...I'm your sneaky link not your girl."She said.

Inside i wished that she cared a little bit because i was feeling her . I didn't care if i was married i was slowly falling for Jada Carmichael.

"I will leave some folders for you to complete. Please have my client Jayson Torrey  complete a drug and alcohol evaluation before his hearing on the 24th."I said

"Okay. let me go finish what i was doing and ill text you later."Jada smiled walking out of the door. I hopped on the phone and called my private investigator that i use for some cases.

"Dave...hey how is everything going? good , good, i was calling you because i need you to find out whatever you can about Jada Carmichael...Chicago Illnois... BerVan Projects.. okay thanks." I hung up the phone and looked at the pictures of my two kids on my table. I knew what i was risking but i didn't care much. I wanted all of Jada Carmichael and then some.