Sneaky Yvonne(Yvonne's Part)

"mmm Gary..yes daddy ...oh daddy i missed you."Yvonne moaned as Gary...her ex boyfriend kissed all over. They were in her and Santana's home in the finished basement kissing wildly.

Gary Wilson was Yvonne's ex boyfriend from high school. She was madly in love with him but after he cheated they split up and she began dating Santana.

"Wait , wait.."Gary said pulling away and sitting on the edge of the bed. Yvonne sat up facing him and rubbing her fingers through her hair.

"Whats wrong Gary?"

"We can't keep doing this Yvonne.. you gotta choose...It's either him or me." Yvonne looked at Gary and began to cry. She couldn't divorce Santana or she would lose all the money , her car, clothes etc.

"I can't Gary.. i signed a pre-nup."She said wiping her tears away.

"None of that stuff matters Yvonne... i have a home , i have a car, you love me but with him .. i'm not gonna be your side nigga any longer."Gary stood up and put his clothes on.

"Gary...please...don't leave me. You know that whatever you ask for i can get for you.I just need to figure out a plan." Yvonne said

"Yvonne...you have three weeks to figure something out...or i'm going to go on with my life."Gary said before leaving out the side door. Yvonne watched Gary as he walked to his car and got in.  Yvonne cleaned up the basement and got in the shower before walking up the steps. Asia was in the library reading a book and so was Kartier. They were such good children and Yvonne took pride in that. She was a southern belle that moved to Chicago with her music producer father after he bought  a mansion on the country side. At a banquet she met Santana and their lives changed since. At first Yvonne loved Santana but she loved Gary Wilson even more. Gary was a doctor and had alot of money too but not like Santana. For years Gary and Yvonne have been sneaking around. Although she was cheating she knew that Santana wasn't ...he loved her far too much to do anything like that to her , in her eyes. 

"Mom..can we go to the Biggie Smalls concert in memphis?"Asia asked . At 15 years old Asia was beautiful and a copy and paste of Yvonne. Her and Kartier were a year apart and thick as thieves.

"Yes .. i need you home by 2 and please tell your father to have Michael take you there and pick you up." Yvonne said pouring herself a glass of wine. Michael was their driver and chef.  Yvonne had a huge headache so she went upstairs to her room. Once in her room she cut the tv on and gazed around at her paintings, the hot tub that sat on the side of her room and her many different pairs of heels, shoes and clothes in their walk in closet. She was blessed and couldn't give all this up to go live in the suburbs with Gary in a three bedroom house. Yvonne drifted off to sleep and woke up awhile later to Santana walking in the door. He got undressed and got in the tub. Yvonne was curious abou the new secretary Jada.. She was beautiful but she also wondered who she was most importantly.

"How was your day?"Yvonne asked. Santana cleared his throat and put his basketball shorts on before climbing into bed.

"It was good. i am super tired."Santana sighed turning over.

"Damn...no kiss...how was your day babe?"Yvonne said rolling her eyes.

"I am sorry baby how was your day?"

"It was good...Asia and Kartier were perfect as usual. they want to go to the Biggie smalls concert. I need Michael to give them a ride." Yvonne said

"Yeah tell him tomorrow and give him the time and date."Santana said. A couple minutes later Santana's loud snores filled the room. Yvonne turned her light out and dreamt about Gary and what life would've been like for them if he had never cheated.