What Dave Found: Santana's Part

Yvonne was completely distraught when i told her what happened. I chose to stay in a hotel for a couple days to give her some space. I gave her the option to get a divorce and she said she would need to think about it. Damn i wish she would. I paced the office waiting for Dave my p.i. to arrive with the information he gathered about Jada. I made Jada take off so i can tend to business. Dave knocked on the door. He was a short italian guy that wore plaid shirts and red glasses. He was weird but knew what he was doing as far as investigating.

"Come in, Dave."I said opening the door for him and then walking to the back office area.

Dave pulled out two folders and sat them on the desk.

"So.. Jada's mother was a nurse and her father was a soldier in Vietnam. When her father Leroy Carmichael came home from Vietnam he had drinking issues and diagnosed with Shell Shock. There were several calls to CPS made by Jada's grandmother but all claims were investigated and discarded. Jada and her sister were abused by Leroy . He left the home when Jada was 13. Earl Jackson was a well-known pimp and boyfriend of Theresa Smith's after Leroy Carmichael left the home. Earl was accused of molesting Jada and her sister Kira but was never charged with it. Jada was in a abusive relationship with her daughters father Cayne...he was murdered a couple of years ago."

"Wow...thats crazy Dave..."

"Is that everything you needed?"

"Yeah one second so i can grab your money for you."I got up and grabbed the money out of the safe and handed it to Dave. He counted it before leaving and i was stuck thinking about Jada and her crazy life. That day i decided to send flowers to Jada and just something to let her know that i love her. After work i headed home and the kids were in their rooms.

"Hey daddy can i get some money for new shoes?" Kartier asked.

"Son you at the age where its time to get a job."

"A job?"

"Yes, a damn job... you think i just got everything handed down to me? Thats the problem you and Asia are too damn spoiled. After today you and Asia will get a job and get your own money.
Asia looked at me as if i just killed her dog.  I shook my head and headed to my room. I closed the door behind me and called Jada.

"Hey baby what you doing?" I said.

"Just getting Jasia out of the tub, listen, we got to link this weekend. I have something to tell you." She said.

"Okay ...is it bad?" I asked her.
"No ....I dont think so."
"Okay." I hung up with Jada and laid down on the bed. Yvonne walked in a couple minutes later. She looked drunk and her makeup was smeared. I watched as she took off her clothes and got into the hot tub.

"How was your day?"I asked her 

"Good...You know i really wasn't going to come home tonight."

"Why is that?"

"How can i sleep next to you after what you did to me?"

I sat up in the bed and shook my head before turning to her.

"Yvonne. I apologize I know I was wrong. If you want to get a divorce, we can do that." I replied.

Yvonne got up and walked around the room with her towel on. She was fuming and i noticed scratch marks on her lower back. 

"Damn it Santana! I just want us to actually act like lovers! You act like you don't love me anymore and it hurts."Yvonne cried.

"Yvonne if you want me to be real...i don't...i fell out of love a long time ago...I'm only doing this for the kids. You know what i can't take this noise...I'm out of here."I got up and put on my clothes and grabbed my car keys. As i was walking down the steps Yvonne followed behind me, struggling to put her robe on.

"Santana! Santana! don't walk away from me ! You CAN'T leave me ."She yelled.

"I can and i will!"I yelled. I was about to be at the door when Yvonne pushed me down the steps. I fell to the floor hitting my head on the steps on the way down. My vision became blurry and i could see Yvonne standing over me , panicking , before everything went black.

"Divorce me? You must be crazy nigga."Yvonne laughed walking of