Welcome!

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad you clicked my story. I've put in hours upon hours on work into this story and I can't wait to read all your comments and hear your thoughts~

I will start uploading the first week of July so save this in your library if you're interested. You will notice that the chapters get longer the more they're uploaded and this is because I got comfortable with the amount of pages I was writing per chapter.

This is an Itachi x OC fanfic so please do enjoy. I will be building up a lot and if you're confused about anything, I probably intended you to be and your questions will be answered the more chapters come out. This story does follow the Naruto timeline, and there will be a pre-time skip and post-time skip which I think you'll all like.

My main character is a sweet girl, which I love, but she's also pretty dangerous, which I also love. I noticed Kishimoto struggled to write nice but strong girls that actually have proper development and aren't super obsessed with their love interests. So I decided to fix that for my story, and make her as normal as her traumatized self can be ;)

P.S: Harumi's eyes are NOT black. I'm very, extremely aware that it's not normal and it's not supposed to be. there's a reason for it and the color I picked. By the chapter right before the timeskip, you'll see all the puzzle pieces come together. Trust me one that.  

Anway, I loved writing her and I hope you'll enjoy reading her story!

I also have a tiktok and instagram where I post Naruto content and edits of my OC. Same as my username. Please follow as I also intend to become a real-life author one day and need to confirm my base for writing!

Thanks a bunch again.

Sincerely,

Ro.