what have i done? (last chapter ever!)

(i have decided this is going to be the last chapter ever for this fanfic but thank you all so much for reading this i really appreciate it so much but i really don't feel comftable writing this anymore and i've also not got any motivation for this but i hope you all go check out the other stuff i'm writing at the moment! but again thank you! - bug)

Quackity's POV
-------------

-a year later-

me and wilbur are dating but he's cheating on me with some girl called sally and he's mine only mine! so i'm going to kill him i can't stand to think about him with another woman so i quickly ran next door and knocked on the door. the door quickly opened and i saw wilbur and kissed him "hi babe how are you?" he kissed me back and smiled "i'm doing great come inside" i walk inside and ran upstairs to his room and sat on his bed waiting to go through with the plan that i'm going to do! i smiled to myself and gripped the knife tightly in my pocket.

wilbur's pov

----------------

quackity had come round i really don't like him anymore he's got boring but i've got sally she's way better than him so it's fine i sat next to him and kissed him again "i've missed you baby you've not been round for ages" he nodded and smiled "i know i've missed you to will but i'm with you now and you will be with me forever" "uh what do you mean my love?" i smiled at him confused as he pulled a knife from his pocket and began to stab me until everything went black.

quackity's pov

-------------------

i smiled we can finally be together well thats what i thought until his brother techno walked in and tackled me to the floor and  called the police on me i sighed and started crying "kill me please! i want to be with him techno i beg you!" he grabbed the knife and stabbed me aswell untill it all went black.

techno's pov

----------------

they we're both dead i laughed and got up leaving the room then went to my room to read one of my books.

-a couple weeks later-

karl's pov

------------

it was quackity's funeral today me and sapnap are both going to go pay our respects it's sad but i mean he can rest in peace now and live a better life in the after life now i smiled and got dressed in my suit going downstairs to sapnap who was also in a suit "hey sap are you ready to go now?" he nodded and we both left.

after the funeral we both went back to my house "i mean their love was explosive wasn't is?" "yeah it was karl they were just so young to die like that they should of told someone how they felt!" i nodded and sighed i guess that was the last we would see of two.

---------

a/n

--------

528 words

it was a very short last chapter but thank you all so so so much for reading it really means alot to me! and i am still writing other ships but still thank you it's been great writing this!