Twisted Tongues

Y/N Perspective

Aphelios and I both enter the clubroom  after Kai'sa.  It looks like any ordinary band room you would see at any high school in the world.  Dylan decided to not follow us, he said he was gonna take off and head home. Looking around the room I saw a few people still sitting around in a circle of chairs with a burly man seated on the desk at the front of the room. 

"Ah welcome", the man at the desk said.

"My name is Mr. Bard, I run the Performance Club and I'm also the lead music teacher here at the school.  Start by giving us your names."

I walk up to the front of the room next to the desk.

"My name is Y/N L/N, I do vocals and I also play guitar, electric guitar that is."

Aphelios then steps up to beside me to introduce himself.

"My name is Aphelios L/N and I play drums, and I guess if your lucky enough you could get me to sing."

Mr. Bard stands up and walks over to the two of us and shakes both of our hands.

"I assume Kai'sa here has given you the run down of how this works.  You need to wow the crowd as they say to be let in."

"Yeah", I say rubbing the back of my head.

"Aphelios and I often perform together, so would you rather us perform together or separately," I ask him.

"Whatever works for you two", Mr. Bard replies.  "However, most bands aren't just 2 people so I'll help you out a bit."

Mr. Bard turns to the circle of chairs each accompanied by a student.  He motions to a boy with blond hair running down his back into a messy ponytail.

"Ezreal, as our resident bass player, I'm assigning you to help these boys with their induction performance," Mr Bard commands.

"Alright alright if I must.  I can't be lazy forever I guess, so what the heck, let's do it", Ezreal responds.  Ezreal gets up out of his chair and makes his way over to greet the both of us.

"Nice to meet you two, names Ezreal.  Most people just call me Ez."

"Or loser", a female voice calls out.

I turn my focus to the origin of the sound.  It came from a woman two seats over from Ezreal's chair.  A small Lhotlan Vastaya, with red ears sticking up through holes of her purple hoodie

Ezreal whips his head around to retaliate at the voice, "No one asked you Xayah."

So the woman's name is Xayah, noted.  I slowly take in the other students around me.  Seated next to the woman called Xayah, was another, much taller Lhotlan Vastaya.  This one was much bigger compared to Xayah.  He has white hair with a single streak of red hair in the middle of his head.  To the left of him was an empty seat, which belonged to Ezreal before he got up to greet us.  Continuing across the circle of chairs, appears to be a woman with purple low hanging hair.  It looks almost sparkly, must take a great routine to maintain and care for.  Her hair is also adorned with a black star-shaped hair piece.  She notices me watching her and squints at me almost piercing me with her dark blue eyes.