CHAPTER 1: THE BETRAYAL

"You're wrong! All my love belongs to you. Even if I am standing by her side, it's all just because Sophia is the only descendant of the Paisley's."

Sophia's body trembled when she listened that the fiancé she loves so much, the man she had been dating for more than six years since she was in middle school, just pretending to love her during their relationship.

Barey Reef was the first man who knocked on her heart. His demeanor, seductive touch, handsome face and sensational eyes contact always burn Sophia's imagination. She think that Barey is the perfect man in the world.

How he described the beautiful future for their life made Sophia believed he was all she wanted as a husband and father of her kids. Sophia was innocent at that time. Barey is her first love. She only believed that Barey will be the one who will always be with her until death do them part.

However what did she look and listen at this moment?

Sophia never thought due to her destiny as a descendant of Paisley is the reason Berey after her.

If she could read mind, she would never let her heart fallen on him.

Moreover, Sophia has to swallow the bitter pill when she know that her best friend Airey Thompson is having an affair with Barey. Sophia's fiance hooked up with her in labyrinth garden which lack of guards at that moment.

It's break Sophia's heart.

Sophia couldn't take it anymore. She's leaving the garden before they both notice her presence.

Both of them were immersed in their feelings and it make Sophia sick to imagine seductive scene between them.

Sophia had not come to catch them cheating at her back. Her original plan was invite them to have lunch together. Barey said he wanted to check on the preparation at the garden, where they will hold their wedding ceremony tomorrow.

Airey already in there as she is the one in charge of decorating the garden for Sophia and Barey's wedding.

"Miss Sophia, is everything all right?"

Sophia just nodded when her maid asked her who had just enter the house in breathlessly after run.

"I am going to my parents room. I would like some peace and quiet. So please no one is allowed to get in even closer to the room!"

Right now Sophia just want to be alone.

All the maids in her manor already knew if Sophia enter that room, it's forbidden for them to disturbing their young lady. Sophia also will lock the door from inside.

Her parents' bedroom is the place where Sophia memorize all about the past with them.

Sophia's parents passed away three years ago because of a plane crash. If she missed them, she always stay inside alone.

However, at the moment on that room, Sophia is not coming to think of her beautiful memories with them. She just wanted to pour out all the feelings of disappointment, pain, and emotional outbursts from broken heart that drained her soul.

"Mom ... Dad ... i miss you,"

Only moans of tears that Sophia could not hold back for hours could be hear inside the room.

Sophia trusted Barey with all of her heart. Barey is not new man for her. He is like a family. Because of her father generosity, he saved Barey from orphanages.

Barey's mom passed away when he was born and his father whose work as a driver in Paisley's family followed his wife when Barey was fourteen. Sophia's father know that no one can guard him. He let him stay in his mansion. Took him from the hard life as an orphan to a warm and peaceful life in a family's protection.