CHAPTER 2: THE LION BEAST

'Is it the end of my life?'

If possible, Sophia sure that her heart will jump out of her body after she heard king of the jungle's roar that hurt her ears.

A male lion.

Sophia know it's gender from mane the lion's had. And that one is the beast who licked her face after all.

Sophia wants to retreat and leave, hide away and run as fast as possible.
However her legs and hands are tremble. She cannot moves!

"Wow, you're such a rare female species! Your skin is soft, white like a milk and your body so clean with no scratch," the indext finger touched Sophia's cheek.

"And you are so beautiful!" the gold eyes are staring on her, lock her eyes.

"From which tribe are you?"

'Hhh-heee is him a real man? Tthee lion cc-can transformed into a human? Hhhhhh! Is he talking to me? Holy crab!'

It felt like Sophia had already screamed, but the words did not escape from her throat after her eyes has been seeing who is in front of her now.

She's frightening.

It is difficult to her to believe the lion up her body has been turning into a man kind with a muscular burly body full of strength just a second after she blinked her eyes. Absoultely outstanding hot, spunky and dazzling with a magnetic handsome face that hypnotize Sophia to keep looking into his golden eyes.

'Millions times more tasty from Barey. He makes my throat's drying!'

Sophia hates herself coz of her mind imagination. In this strange and difficult circumstance, even Sophia doesn't know where she is, her stupid mind still can admires the new body of the lion and think how gorgeous the guy in front of her.

How ridiculous!

However, Sophia can't blames her wild and honest mind. The lion, who is transformed into a human, looks extremely eyes catching.

And Sophia even more Embarrassed after she's accidentally look at the thing under the eight pack abdominal muscles of the lion's body.

'He's undressed!' the words on her mind burned Sophia's desire. It is the first time Sophia look at 'turn on' dick directly.

Even she had never seen Barey's. Sophia always keep her virginity. She is like old school young girl who think that the first experience of that game must be given after they're confirm their relationship as husband and wife.

'Where is my clothes? And why me also barefoot? It is so embarrassing to be nacked!'

And actually, Sophia wanted to avert her eyes, not looking at the lion's cock anymore.

Unfortunately, her eyes uncontrolable and following her desire to have a fantasy of the big and long stuff.

Sophia hate it. She's trying to skip it. However it makes her look at her own feet accidently. It is near the lion's properties that she should not give any attention on it anymore.

Sophia's face flushes as her eyes travel up and down on her own naked body, busy with her thought and ignoring the lion for a moment.

'What happened on me? Why should me be like this here? anyone will be able to explain it?'

Sophia know she was fully clothed before. But why now is she not wearing anything? It is frustrated her.

"A rare female, what's your name?"

Sophia still confuses with herself, and her violently trembling body could not be conditioned yet, however the question had already came out, and the lion who turned into a man is taking his face closer to Sophia right now.