CHAPTER 8: MY HOME MY RULES

"Why do you think that Rye?" Sophia shock and asked without think.

Moreover, seeing the look on Rye's face made her heart feels not easy.

Will she becomes a meal if the lion angry?

Sophia's heart is pounding.

"From my experience, the female really likes to eat while watching her beast partner present their cock. Female like it when it looks big and in stand by mode to serve her desire. This will keep the female entertained, excited and once she feels full, the female will decide to make love with the beast she finds most entertaining during meal time."

"Is it always like that?" Sophia couldn't believe.

Is that the rule in this world she lives in now?

"Hmmm!" Rye was fortunately willing to explain and answer Sophia's question even though he was upset and speak with no smile.

"Are they, um, the beast i mean, not feel shy to expose it?"

"Why must shy? It's something natural and normal, seen by children from their families it's also doesn't matter. Didn't you ever look on your father's when your parents ate together with you?"

Just imagining it, Sophia have no appetite for dinner anymore.

Even they shows that in front of their children! Rye's explanation is unacceptable to her mind as a human from earth.

And Sophia doesn't agree with this. Especially show it to her kids.

Like a normal human being, bed games with her spouse are private. Wherever she is, including in the beast world, Sophia will not let that kind of tradition happen in her home. She's not naturalist.

"I don't think we can keep that tradition."

Sophia has no plans to have children with Rye. But she said this as anticipation only.

"What? Why?" and Sophia's firm answer clearly made Rye surprised.

"You know it is something we hide privately in my place. Just for me and you," Of course Rye's eyes followed the direction Sophia's hand is pointing his cock.

"That's not to show to everyone! And didn't you say that I am your wife, am I?"

"Yes, you can see the tattoo, we are mate by God."

"Of course i believe you. The tattoo, yes!"

Rye didn't understand what Sophia meant, but he nodded slowly again. There are even tattoos on both of their bodies as proof of their relationship. Sophia also agree.

"Look, Rye. If we eat together and there are other guests and other females interested in yours, how about my feeling?"

"Ah! You are jealous?"

"Of course!" Sophia's lies.

"We cannot show it in public, same like mine. What if any other beast wants me and taking me from you?" Rye understood when Sophia pointed on her own body.

There is smile on his lips and he's slowly got what is on Sophia's mind.

"My female are you feel bad if I am going to let mine into the other female's hole?"

Obviously, Sophia nodded as an answer.

"Until the day I die, I will never cheat on you and fall in love with another female, Sophia." Rye's pointing to his right arm, the tattoo with Sophia's face.

"You're the only one! And if I'm with another female, I'll get cursed and burned directly as a punnishment by God."

'Well, if that rule in my world, I would love if Barey could get burned and cursed!'

But suddenly Sophia thought of this explanation. Unfortunately she is not on earth anymore.

Slowly Sophia believe that she's in new world. However that does not mean that she will completely follow the rules in this world.

Not for that one.

"But I still don't like you showing that everywhere and make it like a show! It's too disgusting and demeaning to you, Rye! You have no self-respect, no dignity, like a call boy!"

Sophia continues to strengthen her desire to teach her partner, Rye. But, can Rye get what she wants?

"Is mine too disgusting, you mean too bad and too ugly to lower your self-esteem if you are with me and someone sees this?"

"It's not! To be honest, it is massive and burn my desire when look on it."

"You like it?"

"Yes!" Sophia didn't think that she should explain it all. It's push her limit. But she doesn't want to negotiate for this things. She must make it clear.

"But still, You have to cover it from me when we eat our meal."

"From you?"

"Hmm. From me and other. I'm different from other females. Also don't show it to other beast!" Sophia tried to explain slowly. "Ah, one more think, you must keep it clean."

"Clean?"

"Yes. I don't want you have a disease." Sophia is a medical student on earth. She should make sure about it.

"You have to take a shower and have to wash it every day, not only once a day, more often is better. After pee, after poop, after ... ehm, make love, make sure if your dick and area around it always clean, then cover it with animal hide like this. Make sure it will not be exposed to other dirt things. I don't want to put dirty dick in mine's!"

"What?"

The rejection given by Sophia in the last sentence was naturally not wanted by Rye.

"You cannot put it on mine if you cannot make sure it clean, Rye!"

Where else should he satisfy his desire if the female refuses? Now he has made a promise be her mate, it cannot be cancel. He cannot with other female.

"I want you! Don't tell me you don't want to be with me anymore, My Female Sophia," said Rye, his face so worried. However, this actually made Sophia's heart feels happy.

Doesn't that look on his scares face shows that she almost success in asking Rye what she wants?

"Are you going to leave me with another beast, my Female?"

"Hehe, no Rye," but Sophia had a soft heart as well and she felt sorry to see Rye terrified so.

That's why she moves her hand to stroke Rye's face. That handsome face has a face texture that is almost similar to men on the earth.

But it is indeed smoother and Sophia feels warm in her heart when touching it. Smooth but unlike women's skin. It also tight and masculine.

"I don't want anyone else!" Sophia did not plan to find any other beast.

She"s feels warm and safe with the lion, let alone Rye's guarding her.

"It's just you, but you have to follow the new rules I made for our relationship!"

When the sentence out from Sophia's lip, Rye's smiles.

"Just me? So you mean you didn't intend to look for another lion? Ju-just me? Not ten or hundred or thousand lions? Seriously?"