CHAPTER 4: THE ONLY BEAST

'Why is he asking the reason i am crying? Is he concern of my pain?' Sophia isn't sure.

Rye, who saw Sophia shed tears, his face looked anxious and panicked. Again and again, he dried away the tears by sticking his tounge on Sophia's cheeks.

It seemed even more desperate for Sophia to forbid him from doing that again. And something that Sophia feel weird, is every lick does not cause an unpleasant odor. Sophia still couldn't find the reason. It smells like cinnamon mixed with orange and wood. His breath was fresh and every time he did it it like he was putting perfume on Sophia's body.

"Ssssh!"

However, the pain underneath makes Sophia unable to concentrate on the fresh scent. She's grimacing again, holding back the pain. Worries about her core. Is it torn? Sophia's sure about that due to what Rye's put inside her core is super massive.

"Tell me why are you crying, My Rare Female?"

'If I answered him he wouldn't be angry and wouldn't eat me, would he?'

Sophia still not brave enough to say something. That question arose in her heart.

"Rare female, can't you talk?"

Should Sophia pretend she can't speak?

Would the lion release her if she's disabled?

Will pretending can save her from the death so she can return home? However where is the way to go home?

Sophia even asked herself again to find the most appropriate way to deal with Rye.

"My female, you don't need to worry, I will do everything to protect and cherish you. You can rely on me," again, Sophia didn't understand why Rye was talking like that.

"It doesn't matter if you can't talk. I think now I have to take you to the wizard to make you be able to talk and remove the curse of the evil!"

What again? Wizard? Sophia was not cursed by evil. It would be terrible for Sophia if she had to meet a witch. The image of the wizard that she remind on her mind is witch in fairy tales who liked to eat humans, did violents, and curse someone's life. So visiting one of them, is not such a good idea.

Witches are absolutely scary thing and Sophia want to stay away from them.

"What do you want to talk to me, A Rare Female?"

So when Rye was about to stand up, Sophia grabbed him firmly by the shoulder out of fear. The witch is more terrifying than the lion for Sophia.

And Rye seemed understand Sophia wants something. But now Sophia can't concentrate again because of his angel's face lock on her.

'I've never seen a man smile so warm and passionately like that. He is looking at me as if I am his only world that he can only live on it. And his face is too charming, it makes me want to touch and peck his lips too!'

Sophia felt like her whole body was burning and her mind was getting crazier just because of Rey's smile

Should she face her fate to falling in love to the lions? Why should she suffer such a miserable destiny?

However, Sophia couldn't stop looking at that smile. His smile was different. Very sweet but doesn't lose the impression of his masculine, strong and manly figure. That smile was like an angel's smile. A smile that made Sophia's heart feel the warmth of the morning light.

A smile that shakes her sanity.

'Good thing he licked me again, otherwise I didn't realize that I was fascinated by his face and could move my lips to kiss him beyond my awareness!' Sophia grumbled in her heart.

"You don't have to worry, my female. After I take you to the wizard, surely your voice will come back. We do whatever it takes to make God return your voice and defeat the evil's curse."

God, who is God? who is evil? Sophia didn't expect God defeating evil to return her voice. If she could meet God, Sophia wants God send her back to her parent's room.

But now Sophia have no other way except start to dealing for one thing. She doesn't want taken to a witch. That's why Sophia squeezed Rye's shoulder again.

It seemed that he was not angry with Sophia's hand touching him. Sophia could see the warm smile again.

Does it mean that she will not be eaten if she asks the lion for something?

Didn't the lion say he would protect and make her happy?

Sophia is unhappy if she meets a witch.

Sophia is trying to make it clear. She's shook her head softly as a test when Rye still lock her eyes on Sophia's face.

"Rare female, don't you want to go to a witch, do you?"

Sophia also nodded quickly.

"But you have to go there so that you can be healed of Evil's curse."

Sophia is becomes more accustoming to the behavior of the lion that every time he spoke, he licked her face as if there was something sweet that would be unfortunate if not tasted.

"I don't want to."

Finally, Sophia spoke even though she was still nervous and her voice is trembling. made Rye's golden eyes look at her with a look full of grateful.

"Rare female, your voice is so melodious!"

Sophia was sure that her voice was broken. Her voice just now was even hoarse. How can he said it was so melodious?

Sophia feels dizzly with her own thoughts. Or could it be that handsome and charismatic lion whose name Rye was fogotten by Sophia, has a problem in his brain?

"Do you have a name? Or should I give you name?"

"So-sophia!"

"So my wife's name is Sophia?"

The word wife made Sophia start to wonder.

Since when did she marry the lion?

She's willing to ask however her memory goes back to a moment ago.

She drunk his blood, is it means they were already bound? mate? marry?

At that time Sophia felt regretful.

Of course she wants to marry a man. Even if the man is not Barey, the groom is not a lion either. Sophia couldn't accept this. She wants to cry and scream. How could she lost her virginity to a lion? Is it a dream?

"Sssh!"

At that moment she's thinking, Sophia feels in her lower part the strong pain again as Rye moves to take it out. It shouldn't be such a pain if it only a dream.

"Sophia, my female, what makes you wince?" asked Rye whose calling her name and made Sophia's heart tempted with his baritone voice that sounded provocative for Sophia's awareness.

Instead of drowning to his gentle voice, Sophia understand that she must concentrate to make the lion realize something that hurting her.

"Pa-pain."

Only after hearing Sophia's broken voice, Rye looks down following the sight of his female's eyes.

"Sophia, it's fresh blood. Am I the first beast whose get into your sacred hole?"

To be continue

If you like this story, please help with vote, comment and tap share to tell other of this. Don't forget to follow me. Thank you