CHAPTER 6: PRETTY DECENT SKILL

"Oh yes, of course!"

"Get on my back, Sophia, My Female. I will clean your body then i will hunt to get some meat for dinner." Rye reminder Sophia again.

He just make sure her female know all the plan.

And Rye whose already changed his body like the first time Sophia saw him, still remain in silent, waiting her female jump on his back.

"Oh yes! I'll be on your back." Sophia this time is doing what she said. She is not as scared as before so she could really observe the male lion.

"Okay, just lay down Sophia. I will carry you to the river." Rye's start walking.

Rye's body is different from any lion Sophia had ever seen. From head to tail, Sophia's sure, it's five meters long or more. The lion is tall and huge. His body is shrouded in golden fur that looks shiny, clean and beautiful. Even as Sophia climbed onto it, her imagination of the softness of the fur was far from what she had thought.

Sophia seems on a pile of Chinchilla fur. Warm, soft and comfortable. Sophia even feels like she is not on the lion's back. It's like she's on such a comfortable fur warm blanket.

'The sky is different!'

Sophia's sure they were not on earth when she look at the sky.

Then where is she? Repeatedly she's thinking about deep dream.

'Sssh, it's hurt!'

Sophia tried to bite her own hand just to make sure.

Her heart winced and Sophia now one hundred percent sure that she is not in a deep dream.

She doesn't wake up.

What happened then? Did she get into the music box?

This made Sophia's heart regret for not obeying her mother's adviced.

Is this lion one of the beasts inside the music box?

But Sophia wasn't convinced. She still need to make sure about this, thinking about how to go back to her parents' room. Until Sophia feels extremely exhausted again coz of her mind think too deep.

Hence, before she felt like she had full of energy. However now, in less than a minute she's even cannot open her eyes on Rye's back.

The male lion also know that someone on his back might have fallen asleep because of her soft snorkeling. However, he keep remain his footsteps from disturbing Sophia's sleep.

"Have you woken up My Female?"

Well, Sophia was really exhausted. She's unconscious in her deep sleep. But Sophia didn't know how long she had been asleep.

And it's surprised her. The lion did not bother her. Rye actually sat down and chose to wait for Sophia wake up.

Even to take a breathed, Rye's trying to keep slow. he didn't want to make Sophia's uncomfortable.

"How long did I fall asleep?"

Sophia still remember that it was brightly lit and now the sun almost set in the sky.

"Long enough to make you full of energy again, My Female?"

"Sorry. I think your fur is too soft and warm. It almost like blanket so i was fallen into a deep sleep."

Sophia no longer know how to behave toward the lion. Her guilt made Sophia's reflexively express her guilt.

"I'm so glad you're sleeping on my back, My Female. And I don't mind waiting for you until you no longer feels tired. Whatever for you, My Female. Remember, you are my world."