CHAPTER 13: RULER OF THE SKY

"And how did the demon give you fire?” asked the blue bird in the middle again. Sophia heard this and she secretly peeked.

The bird is like an elder, their leader. He wears a gold necklace around his neck. He is different and the greatest. Sophia just realized, maybe one and a half times taller than other birds.

"No answer? You guys started summoning demons with that fire? And what are you planning, hmmm?"

Obviously they knew what Rye and Sophi's did. Rye's outside their territory and their suspicions is sharp.

"We have no harm on your tribe. Me and my female just prepared the dinner and my female need that fire for cooked."

"Is she a female demon who eats fire?"

Sophia grumbled when she heard the same question as the question given by Rye before.

"I'm not a demon!" Sophia can't stand.

"Sophia, my Female, please don't say anyword!"

"I won't let them misunderstand us, Rye! You're innocent and I'm innocent too! We're only made raw meat edible, it's healthier too!"

Sophia is a modern, forward-thinking woman. She is not someone who hide behind a man's back like women in the past. Sophia is always responsible for her choices and mistake. That's what her parents teached her.

"Looks like you have a brave and talkative female!" until the bird's leader commented again.

"And your female so beautiful. What tribe is she from?"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Rye didn't like the question and didn't want to answer.

But actually he also didn't like it when he saw Sophia shows her face like now in front of them, the male beast.

"Of course it's our business since you two had a fire in our territory."

"What a nonsense! It was outside of your territorial boundaries and you have no right based on that. After all, we have no planned to summons the demon by fire. We just cooked the raw meat. Even before I left, I had already buried the fire with soil and it would no longer make any trouble!"

Before run away, when the birds had gathered in the sky, Rye's feet were still moved trying to bury what he made with Sophia. He's trying to explain now.

"Rye's right. All we did just prepared the dinner." Sophia explained again supported Rye.

"So you're eating fire, aren't you?"

"No. I don't eat fire! I just preparing food with fire, like bake, grill, boiled, all need fire. I mean I cook and i can't eat raw meat. Food will be healthier and no more bacteria, fungi or viruses in it after cooked," 

"What kind of joke is this?" Obviously Sophia's explanation not trustable by the leader of blue bird.

"I can show you what food we made." Sophia insisted.

"And I can show you that it's better than what you're used to eat, the raw meat. I believe you guys will definitely like it!" Sophia tries to persuade them.

"We are not fire eaters! We are not demon!"

One of them also replied with sarcastic voice. He is in the right side of Decimus. He is the one, who have the sharp eyes staring on Sophia with hatred.

"I know. I'm not a fire eater, either. I just eat the same food as you guys, it's just the way I processed and it is better."

"What a lot of tosh!" sharp commented from the sharp eyes again.