CHAPTER 5: NO MORE PAIN

Groaaaaaaaaar

Sophia didn't know what made Rye roar again after she nodded.

"You know, when you nodded and i am sure that I'm the first man for you, I can't control the madness in my mind, my female, I'm overjoyed!"

'If he's happy, yeah let him be happy. However, there's no need to lick surround my faces like this. Especially, my core still hurts! I told him it hurts! But why he is not move his dick yet?'

Sophia currently is bombarding by licks from Rye's all over her face. The male lion is like celebrating his own hapiness. He doesn't stop licking like a pet is trying to show love to his master. That's what Rye did when Sophia mumbling in her heart.

"Ah!"

Until Sophia grimaced again because hurt in her core made Sophia's tears melt on her cheeks.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my female! I'll take the pain away now."

Rye finally concentrated again. He released that long dick from Sophia's warm hole.

'Holy crab! it's too huge and long! It makes sense if I feel pain so badly! Thirty centimeter maybe?' Sophia looked at Rye's torpedo that makes hurt feels horrified on her sacred hole. Sophia didn't know how it could fit into hers because the length and size didn't seem to be the size of an ordinary man.

"Relax," Rye ordered again at the moment he's laying Sophia down on the grass.

"I'll get rid of the blood and pain soon as i promised you!"

'How can he release the pain if he is doing this again! Could it makes me get more pain?'

But after those words, Sophia's body really couldn't stand what the lion did. It's burning her mind and makes her body is horning again.

Sophia could do only moaning when her hands are squeezing the grass. It feels like her sanity is taken away when Rye's put his bud into her core.

Before, Rye did the same thing as he had done on Sophia's cheek. Amused, wild feeling, all the magnetic impulse that activated by Rye's touch on her body makes Sophia moan.

She couldn't bear it anymore!

"Oh, Stop it! I can't! I-- ah!"

Sophia could no longer speak. The feelings is too nice, she's drowning in his game. Sophia wants to keep her mind clear, however one thing she only can do only trying push the lion's head from her core. But Rye's too strong. He is not stoping until Sophia felt that something from inside that could no longer be restrained.

"Ah!" Sophia's squealing.

She's still not deciding the feeling if it was nice or ticklish. Why after she's taking it out makes her feel relieved even though her breath now uncontrolable.

"It's clean, your blood so sweet and your satisfaction fluid so tasty."

'Bastard lion! How can he's smiling like that after doing that without my permittion?'

Well, Sophia saw a smile when Rye with his lips covering with blood and benign liquid, lifted his head from Sophia's core.

This is so embarrassing. Sophia wanted to protest or a slap wouldn't matter if it landed on his face, right?

"It tastes so good, either your liquid or your blood are delicious! It's sweet and has its own scent that makes it special and addict. It's super tasty."

However, hearing that Rye likes her blood, Sophia cancel what she's plan. What if she ends up being a dinner after punching or slaping his face?

Sophia still not trust Rye one hundred percent.

"I'll give you another taste, my female. We will making love for three nights in a row! You'll love it!"

'No way, how it can work? I'm really exhausted!' Sophia is shocking hear what the lion said in her heart.

Have sexual intercourse three nights in a row, wouldn't it be able to kill her?

Of course, Sophia not dare to imagine.

'Oh! Not again. He's mean what he said. He is not finish yet!'

And now her body active again by the lion who has just lick on one Sophia's nipple.

This is too much for Sophia. She's almost faint. Rye's dick so huge and unusual. How can she find a way to make Rye pause for a moment?

The thought of three days being a prisoner of the lust of a male lion that said he is her husband, is not what Sophia wants. She's thinking hard about what could make the lion no longer carry out his plan.

"Please, stop, stop!"

Sophia not sure if she would get into trouble by asking Rye for this. But she had no choice.

"What do you want, my female?"

Rye already knew her name is Sophia. But he's constantly declares whose Sophia for him in his words, making Sophia's eager to protest against him as well.

However, she reminder about three days and she know the first priority now is negotiation and makes him forget his plan.

"Hungry."

"Hungry? Oh, all right. I will help you clean your body first and after that we will have our dinner."

Sophia didn't know how can she came up with this idea. But now she feels safe by the response from Rye.

Moreover, the lion had also reached out her hand and helped Sophia to sit. He's almost makes Sophia believe that he is really care of her.

"Wait a minute My Female!"

'Woaaah, he is flying! And that tree house is his house, isn't it? I didn't notice before.'

Rye is not flying actually. He jumped and in single jump he can reach the tree house, too fast that seems like he is flying and then he pick up something and back down so quickly. Sophia sure that the tree was no less than fifty meters high.

And the place where Rye goes is two-thirds of the tree's height.

"Put this on first My Female, Sophia. I will find you thicker, warmer and more comfortable animal hide later."

There is relief again in Sophia's heart that she doesn't have to go around without covering important parts of her body.

And Rye seems to understand. He gaves her the animal skin to cover the top and the lower part, the core he had just penetrated a few minutes ago.

Sophia feels better, although she is also amuse, why is her body covered while the lion still left his lower part exposed?

Of course she's just mumbling. Sophia not dare to asking. At this time, she is also exhausting because of what Rye've done.

"Get on my back, My Female Sophia!"

'He turned into lion again?'

Sophia puzzled, not dare to walk closer. The lion so huge, she's still not moving until Rye's golden eyes lock on her again.

"Can you go on my back or is it still too hurt to climb?"

At that moment, Sophia has just remind one thing.

'Where is the pain goes? Why my core now is no more in pain?'

Sophia is a medical student and she know that after first time sexual intercourse, woman will feels pain in a few hour or more, getting tired and need some rest. But the pain no more in there now.

She even feels like have more strength. Sophia's sure that before, she feels like she is too exhausted.

However why now she feels like having much energy?

She's froze and not doing anything that makes Rye's so worries and trying to reach Sophia again.

"My Female Sophia, could you hear my voice?"

To be continue

If you like this story, please help with vote, comment and tap share to tell other of this. Don't forget to follow me in wattpad and instagram @the_rich_author

Thank you