CHAPTER 9: FEMALE DEMON

"One hundred percent I am sure!"

Of course Sophia doesn't want to have more than one husband. She is not woman like that. And think of that, Sophia shook her head.

An answer that made Rye's heart warm and he feels happy.

"I'll give my life to you, My Female Sophia."

As long as his mate will not walk away from him and will continue to be with him, he will do everything for Sophia.

He wants Sophia. And in his world now there is only Sophia, the most important things for the lion. His thoughts only for Sophia's happiness! So whatever the woman ask, will be his top priority.

"Hey, you can't lick me! You just ate raw meat and it's bloody, Rye! I don't like the fishy smell!" Sophia hold Rye's body with her two hand. She doesn't want Rye come closer.

"Then what should I do My Female?"

"Clean up your mouth and lip. I'll teach you later on the river!" Sophia seems have a new mission to teach her partner.

"Well, now, remember to always wear this animal hide. I don't want you to open it carelessly anymore and only me that have the right see and touch what inside of it. Do you catch it?"

"Yes, My Female." Rye understood. He doesn't matter anymore now, as long as Sophia happy and not looking for other male lion beast.

"Then now take me to the riverside. I need water."

Rye did not refuse. He is holding Sophia and in just a few seconds Rye's running, he reached the river. His breathing was normal and he didn't feel heavy or have trouble holding Sophia while running.

"Rye, that's a coconut tree, right?"

After clean Rye's lip and told him to gargle, Sophia's pointing one tree and she's familiar on it even though it is bigger and the tree taller than the same tree on earth.

"What do you want from it?"

"The water is so delicious and refreshing. Can you get it for me? The coconut, i mean."

"Water?"

Sophia looked at Rye and nodded.

"You don't know?"

"No lion has ever eaten that."

"Eeh, it's delicious. I like that."

Sophia now understand that she should not only teach hygiene but it seems like she should also tell Rye what foods are allowed to eat. Rye didn't know.

"Well, I'll get it. But are you sure it's not poisonous?"

After Sophia nodded, it didn't took long. Just one jump, two coconuts have been brought by Rye.

Sophia's heart feels happy. She knew she had to pay for the lion with her body and give him satisfaction if Rye wants it

Living in a world that Sophia doesn't know, where she is, but have someone as strong as Rye, isn't this luck?

Mutualism symbiosis.

That night Sophia learned a lot.

Sophia realizes that she can tell Rye to do everything by tell him the way to do that only.

Rye can open the coconut very quickly.

Until Sophia can drink the water and forced Rye to try it a little.

At first Rye didn't like it. He only drink blood from his prey or water from rivers. Rye never drink coconut water in a life time.

But after Sophia's pushed him several times, he can accept it, and Rye's willing to drink by his own, although not as much as Sophia.