CHAPTER 11: THE DUTY OF FEMALE

"No Rye! You're not, i mean all the twigs is enough!"

"Am i still Rye Hari from the lion's tribe and not a demon?" ask Rye with his shaking voice and trembling body.

"Yes, you are Rye! Still same, still my mate!"

Sophia work hard to keep her feeling so she won't laugh for the silly's Rye.

"Put it down there! And bring me just a some twigs. Maybe fifteen to twenty twigs, Rye?"

"What about the rest My Female?"

Rye again looks sad because the twigs he was carrying is not use by Sophia now.

He thought he's failed to make his female happy.

"For tomorrow Rye. I will cook again for us. We need that twigs."

"You don't allow me to do that? I feel terrible if you near the fire My Female."

"No Rye. You will hunt, I will cook, you can help me cook so we will cook together, eat together, it is family duty, Rye."

Same like before, Rye nodded. He moves the twighs right under his non permanent treehouse and take some twigs closer to Sophia.

"The coconut shells all, Rye." Sophia's pointing.

"Please put it in the middle of fire."

Rye did it. The coconut shells that had been tied and filled with rabbit meat now in the middle of the fire and the twigs right around them, making the coconut shells right in the central and burned.

Rye has no idea what Sophia did. He stay beside his mate and wait with serious face looking at the fire. It's makes Sophia whose secretly watching him almost laugh and now she's looking for subject to discuss.

"Rye, the lioness here is not cooking for the beastman?"

Sophia wants to compare the woman in her world and Rye's.

"Hmm?" Rye, who had been focusing on fire, now his eyes turn on Sophia.

"Females are very rare creatures. They are special here and we never allow them to forage. Their only one job is to produce as many offspring as possible."

The obvious answer made Sophia swallows her saliva and suddenly felt horrified.

She doesn't want to be a machine for making babies.

"Rye, what do you mean? we're not going to make as many children as possible too, are we?"

“What else to do besides making children? We need lots of descendant. Hundreds or thousands, must be perfect.”

Sophia feels like she's laughing on her lips, however there is only trembling heart violently with her numb lips.

"And this is actually what makes me feel difficult. I don't like you with other men! Think of it, makes me frustation and sad."

"Eeh, wait Rye, does the female here also like other men even though she already has a partner?" ask Sophia wants to know more.

While waiting for their food to cook, there is nothing else to do except talk to each other.

Sophia also wants to know what kind of place she lives now.

That's why curiosity and something suspicious in her heart made her ask more and more.

"If the tribe have one female, the beastman will be very happy. Female is a gift from the God. And usually the female can choose she wants to sleep with which beastman in the tribe. She can tie the pledge of allegiance to every man in a tribe that she wants. If she choose, the beast man will be very happy."