CHAPTER 3: GOLDEN AND PECAN TATTOO

Grooooaaaaaaar!

The pain in Sophia's core had not yet disappeared, she's already had the other thunderbolt.

The lion that had just penetrated and tore the most important layer of blood from her sacred hole roared again.

However, this time is different.

Sophia no longer felt the pain that had been deafening her ears.

Sophia was sure that the sound now was louder than the previous one and even the leaves of the surrounding trees still shaking because of wind from the sound's waves.

Luckily for her now it sounded just like a very soft clinking sound. It even warmed Sophia's heart.

She also feels different in the body temperature of the male lion names Rye.

Sophia know Rye's body was colder and contrasted when his hand touched Sophia. Within a minute, they have the same temperature now. She also feels safe with Rye's hand holding her tightly. Rye is so gentle and despite the shocking encounter at the beginning, honestly Rye is an extremely good looking and perfect man as Sophia ever know.

Unfortunately, Sophia couldn't think of this anymore.

"Rare female, you and I become mates now. You are my mate! You are part of me and I am part of you, we're bonding already. I am yours, and you are mine." Rye had already spoken again that makes Sophia's heart trembles.

And again, he stuck his tongue on Sophia's cheek. Sophia still couldn't get used to the way Rye always lick after talking.

It burns Sophia and she shifts the focus. She doesn't care anymore about Rye's explanation of their new bond.

"Let's we celebrate and I'll give you more and more pleasure!"

Considering the pain on her core, Sophia couldn't come up with anymore responses. She still hurt, especially when Rye moves his hips. Now should she put a happy face like the lion or should Sophia cries?

Showing her body's reaction that she's still in pain, could it be a better choice?

"I have bonding with your soul as your mate now, Rare Female! Look at this!"

Not losing the pain because the long manhood of Rye's is still embedding in her core, Sophia is confuses again by Rye's explanation.

He had just licked the bottom of Sophia's neck and now his fingers are gently stroking it with a happy face. Sophia skip her plan to negotiate with Rye. And her eyes are changing direction to something than makes her shock

'Holy shit! Golden lion tattoo?' Sophia's mumbling.

When did she have it? Sophia has no idea.

Sophia now can imagine what makes Rye have been smiling till now and her mind taking to his explanation of the soul's bonding.

'A golden lion tattoo is that the reason?' Sophia asking herself.

The size of the tattoo is only half of her index finger. And it is clearly showing the face of the male lion beast that now holding her tightly. Sophia sure about that.

It's perfectly like a photo painting. Almost one hundred percent match with Rye's face as Lion Beast.

How could it be engraved there when Sophia never made a glow-in-the-dark tattoo exuding a shiny gold color and extremely beautiful and eye-catching?

"Look, Rare Female! You are also in my arms. The Gods have blessed us. Gods accepts our sacred bonds."

The curiosity in Sophia's mind had not yet satisfied with her theory inside her head and she still searching the reasonable answer how the lion tattoo on her chest, Rye is already pointing to the large muscle of him that wrapped around the humerus bone on her upper arm.

'Pecan tattoo girl's face?'

This is also astonishing Sophia. Since when is her face tattoo on his right arm?

Sophia sure that the girl with the pecan tattoo is her. It is like a photo paint of her had been printed there too, same as the golden lion tattoo.

"You are indeed a Rare Female. I've never seen a female in a tribe that exudes a tattoo color like this. You're special and I am blessed to have you. Drop dead gorgeous rare female and your skin is seductively with milky color and so soft, so precious female!" Rye then get his nose closer to Sophia body before he is whispering again.

"Your body scent drives me crazy so sudden and i can't stop the desire to taste you more and more, my beloved female."

'Hhhh, again he licks me. And why he must doing this after and before speak?'

Sophia got other shaking when one of the top of her twin mountain with pink color touched by Rye's tounge. Mixed feeling with extremely pain on the core of her lower body due to Rye's dick in and out as well.

That seductive flirt absolutely drive Sophia's body trembling. She's difficult to speak and it forced her to bite her tounge, blindfolded to endure the pain.

"And look at this! I got one line," that lion so talkative and extremely excited showing other tattoo on his other arm.

But it's also good. He stopped his activities for a moment on Sophia's core. Although Sophia was forced to look at one more arm of Rye, where there was a circular tattoo line on his left hand.

It was just an inch-thick line encircling the arm.

"Thanks, you're making me stronger, My Queen." he licked Sophia again before continue whispering.

"Now I am not an ordinary lion beast anymore. You've awakened a line of soul beasts that is belonging to me."

'If the lion happy should he's licking with his tounge on my face?'

If Sophia could arguing, she would like to ask the lion not to lick her face and body anymore.

But did Sophia dare?

"I want you more and more, my mate!"

The lion looks very happy. Sophia did not brave enough to risk her safety if she's arguing.

"I will take care of you with my whole life, my Rare Female," Rye whisper again.

"All mine's for you from this moment on. Your happiness and safety are my top priorities."

Sophia still doesn't understand.

Is that lion try to play with her heart? Sophia knew she wouldn't fall in love with a lion. However, every time Sophia saw his human face, Sophia's heart is betraying herself.

Rye is such a bev, so much fascinating, maybe at the top list of the most handsome, attractive, shopisticated and good-looking man she has ever seen!

No part of his face she can arguing of Rye's perfect dazzling charm. He is a dreamboat with his golden eyes. The lion's shoulder-length and slightly messy golden hair makes him look spunky and it's burning Sophia's desire to taste him honestly.

Sophia didn't understand what is wrong with her brain, however the lion in the form of a made-up man in deed divert her mind.

'Ssssh hurts!'

Yes, although not all of Sophia's thoughts are distracted. Because when the lion moves his pelvis and his lips, he also not stoping kiss Sophia's body and making red and blue mark on her skin, she's grimaced in pain inside the recesses of her heart.

It hurts so much that Sophia can't hold it anymore and it makes Rye distracted.

"Rare female, Why are you crying?"
.
.
.

To be continue

For visual of this chapter, please check on my youtube channel:

Rich Author
The Beast World: Golden and Pecan Tattoo

And if you like this story,  please help with vote, comment, tap share to tell other of this. Don't forget to follow me.

Really appreciate. Thank you