H̳e̳a̳d̳s̳p̳a̳c̳e̳ MARI headcanons

- Very purple

- The mom of the group, often caring for the five of them. Anything to keep them happy, healthy, and safe!

- Surprisingly! She doesn't have favorites! Well... Kinda. Her favorite is obviously OMORI, but she likes to try and keep it even and equal between them all.

- Likes to compliment her brother! She's just so proud of him and she loves him so much! And she wants him to know it!

- Unlike REAL WORLD MARI she does not show any signs of being on the autism spectrum nor is she on it. This is because SUNNY was usually unaware of the fact that MARI was on the spectrum. He knew, but he usually forgot.

- Is always willing to give the younger kids some life lessons! She knows they can be troublesome and so she wants help them grow out of it, but her advice usually never sticks, especially on HEADSPACE KEL and HEADSPACE AUBREY.

- HEADSPACE MARI tries to help HEADSPACE HERO keep HEADSPACE KEL under control but not even she can really do it. Though she did take notice that HEADSPACE KEL is a lot nicer to her then HEADSPACE HERO...  

- Sometimes she'll be the one to keep a tight hold on HEADSPACE KEL for HEADSPACE HERO. HEADSPACE KEL has a beachball and he's usually not afraid to throw it at someone. She hopes her presence can sooth the rowdy young boy, even slightly. 

- She doesn't like being confined to the picnic blanket. She wants to join the others on their adventures and whatnot. She also just wants to be there to protect her little brother and the other youngsters! But she trusts HEADSPACE HERO, she hopes he can keep them safe, and she's sure he does.

- Usually likes to hear about what the group did from HEADSPACE HERO. He's the most reliable source of information. But also because she just likes the sound of his voice. He's so sweet in her eyes. No one better.

- Likes to tease him like REAL WORLD MARI did! It's funny to her to see him get all flustered. She loves him so much!

- She likes to tease HEADSPACE AUBREY, HEADSPACE KEL, and HEADSPACE BASIL too. Not OMORI. She can't tell if it bothers him or not and she doesn't like it.

- While her and HEADSPACE BASIL are by themselves she likes to look through his photo album with him! He's like her second little brother and she treats him as such! She also lets him tell her about his plants and plant facts for hours!

- She also plays games with him! Since the others aren't around to play games with him she does it! She likes making her friends smile and happy, and this is just one of the many ways to put a smile on HEADSPACE BASIL's face.

-  HEADSPACE MARI always likes to get the food she has at her picnic blanket from whatever area she's in! Preferably from a store! She knows that eating the same thing over and over again can get tiring so she likes to change it up for her friends!

- She doesn't do much other then support OMORI by hugging him, feeding him, and giving him advice that most of the time doesn't really help. But she's there. Though sometimes it seems like she's just suppose to be there and do nothing else, just sit there and look pretty, as well as give her brother a big smile.

- Likes to tell the group whenever they're relaxing a story she just makes up on the spot. She's very good at doing that and she knows that they appreciate it. Well, maybe not HEADSPACE KEL.

- She's a hair ruffler. Can't escape it. She will, and wants to do it. 

-  HEADSPACE KEL hates it. He doesn't like people touching him or his hair. Will try to hit HEADSPACE MARI if she does, but OMORI or HEADSPACE HERO always stops him.

- HEADSPACE BASIL doesn't mind! He's not quite used to it, but he knows it's just her trying to show her affection, and so he lets her. He just likes to make sure she hasn't ruined his flower crown and politely asks her to watch out for it. She always does. 

- HEADSPACE HERO is so confused. He's taller then her, first off. And not only that but she treating him like a little kid. He's not a little kid. And even though it's embarrassing, he does enjoy it. But that doesn't mean he isn't confused! He's also the one other then HEADSPACE KEL who she does it to the least.

- OMORI is the one who used to it the most, after all, she does that to him more often then anyone else. He usually doesn't have much of a reaction, but she thinks she can always see a hint of annoyance on his face when she messes up his hair.

- HEADSPACE AUBREY loves it! She always laughs and giggles! HEADSPACE MARI is so silly to her and she loves it! Will let her do it for as long as she wants!

- Girl talk with HEADSPACE AUBREY and HEADSPACE BASIL. Yes. That's all I have to say. These three are a wholesome trio.

- HEADSPACE MARI has her moments when she messes up and freaks because of it, but because SUNNY imagines her as perfect that hardly happens.

- Likes to keep the picnic blanket clean because she has a tendency to be a neat freak. But also because her and HEADSPACE BASIL usually have to wait there all day, she doesn't want either of them to get dirty.

- Has never gotten angry, like ever. She's just not capable of it.

- Likes to talk about the younger kids with HEADSPACE HERO. Some of them seem a little closer then others and they both notice it... They like to think that HEADSPACE AUBREY is practically drooling over poor OMORI.

- Always gives OMORI a hug when they first see each other and when they separate, it's like a good luck wish. She knows that her brother has their friends but she likes to let OMORI know that she's there in spirit too!

- Was confused when HEADSPACE BASIL disappeared... Where did he go? Is he okay? What happened to him?

- Hoped that OMORI and their friends would be able to find him...