H̳e̳a̳d̳s̳p̳a̳c̳e̳ HERO headcanons

- The man of the hour!

- Writing this instead of the essay I'm supposed to be working on! Pop off! 

- This man doesn't have a mom to do work for so he likes to do things for HEADSPACE MARI! Similar to chores like buying things she needs from the mailbox and such. 

- Like REAL WORLD HERO he's an early morning type of guy, he's able to focus and think the best when he first starts an adventure! That's always when his JUICE is at it's highest thanks to natural rest!

- HEADSPACE HERO, unlike REAL WORLD HERO doesn't pick up or touch anyone! Sometimes he'll give HEADSPACE MARI a hug or even rarely give HEADSPACE AUBREY or HEADSPACE BASIL a hug or a pat on the shoulder or head but he's not so much of a touchy feeling type. 

- There's no obvious reason as to why this is, it could be that he's just gotten used to keeping his distance thanks to HEADSPACE KEL being a little more aggressive, or he could just simply not like touching or coming close to people. He won't make a big deal of someone touches him though, he's not uncomfortable with touching people or being close to someone, it's just not something he does actively.

- The definition of child friendly. Never has even one out of place thought. Always tries to avoid using foul language. He will catch on to an inappropriate joke though! Doesn't mean he'll be happy about someone making one though! But rarely he'll give an awkward chuckle. 

-  10/10 pretty boy. 

- Unlike REAL WORLD HERO he sleeps on his side! Good thing he's not as monster-ish as his REAL WORLD counterpart.

- HEADSPACE HERO is always encouraging the youngsters! Telling them to try their hardest! He always tells them that great things will happen if they do!

- He usually encourages OMORI and HEADSPACE BASIL! Those two are not as confident as HEADSPACE AUBREY and HEADSPACE KEL. 

- He usually only tries to calm HEADPSPACE KEL down. After all, HEADSPACE KEL is intense. Usually HEADSPACE's HERO'S attempts are in vain. HEADSPACE KEL usually just gets more hyper.

- Interested in listening to the stories that HEADSPACE MARI will sometimes tell. Usually romance or adventure types. He likes them! Though he likes HEADSPACE MARI's voice in general. He would listen to her go on about something for hours if he could. He can't though. Adventures await!

- Sometimes likes to bug HEADSPACE AUBREY about her crush on OMORI often. He finds it funny how she's so embarrassed to admit it!

- Always has clams on him! Usually in the one hundreds! Just to make sure that if the group needs anything on short notice for HEALTH or JUICE he's ready!

- Loves LIFE JAM! Doesn't like LIFE JAM GUY.

- He's a wuss like REALWORLD HERO! Doesn't like to get in unprovoked fights and is not a man who likes drama. Luckily most of the groups drama is just between HEADSPACE AUBREY and HEADSPACE KEL. Though they usually work through it with some tough effort.

- Also like REALWORLD HERO, he's the first to fall asleep. And also like REALWORLD HERO he always wakes up with something drawn on his face. Whether it be a mustache or a sprout mole . It's almost always HEADSPACE KEL.

- Can't stand up for himself at all. HEADSPACE AUBREY and HEADPSPACE MARI always stand up for him.

- Was really worried about HEADSPACE BASIL when he went missing! How could've this happened? HEADSPACE HERO was supposed to look after everyone and yet he somehow lost HEADSPACE BASIL!

- Promised he'd find HEADSPACE BASIL. Swore he would.