2 : My story

Thank you guys for reading Little Things xx 

4,500 + READ 

WOW .. I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT PEOPLE READ MY STORY 

SO I TOLD YOU IT WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER . IT WAS 4+ PAGES WHEN I WAS WRITING IT ON WORD BUT IM SURE NOW IT WILL BE SHORTER -_- 

SO ENJOY IT AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK AND VOTE MAYBE :)) I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Ellie's POV

“You know I have better things to do than talking to you . I'm leaving . “ I said coldly .

It was something I didn't want to tell him . All I wanted was to hug him and tell him I was sorry but he would probably won't forgive me . I walked next to him to the door . I smelt his perfumes . I had missed this smell .

I was about to open the door when he spoke.

“Wait . “ I turned to him . His eyes didnt have anger in them anymore . He was just looking at me with a poker face .

“What ? “ I asked . He took a breath and continued .

“Just explain to me . “ he said and came closer to me .

He was to close . I took a step back which was something I regretted. All I wanted was Niall back . I looked at him he had something like a hurt expression but probably thats only me . Niall I love you and I will always do but I cant do this . A can hurt you . I dont want you to get hurt .

“Explain to you what ? “ I asked.

“Why you left . All I want to know is what I had done wrong to not do it again and then I will just leave you . “

“I cant tell you Niall . It's like emm a secret .. No one can know it . “ I said .

“You cheated on me ? “ he asked with eyes wide open.

“Wait what ? Noo .. I couldnt have done something like that to you . I said. “ Im not whore a slut or something like that . “

“Maybe you are. “ he murmured but I could hear him . My eyes started watering.

“How could you Niall . “ I shouted and quickly started running to the nearest exit .

I bumped into someone . I looked at the figure better and I saw a curly haired tall boy looking at me worried . Harry ?

“Ellie . Oh my godness . Ellie you are back . Why did you leave ? Wait why are you crying ? “ he asked and I looked at the ground .

He raised my chin and I faced him again .

“Can I just leave ? Don't wanna to talk about it . I will just leave again and please don't look after me. “ I said and I was about to go when Harry grabbed my hand .

“Please don't go again . Just tell me why . Why you left . It can be our little secret . “ he said and wipped my cheeks . I smiled .

“I don't know emm do you want to come over to my house ? “ I asked and he nodded.

After 15 minuted we were in my flat . It was an awkward ride . No one was speaking . I was just ccrying and Harry was focused on him GPS .

I opened the door to my flat .

“Wow it's nice . “ Harry said when we walked in . I smiled and closed the door behind me.

“Do you want something to drink ? “ I asked politely .