6 : High School Memories

HEY GUYS :)) SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 WEEKS ( I THINK ) I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOME CHAPTERS ON MY LARRY STORY :) WOW 6,300 READ ON LITTLE THINGS AND ALMOST 500 ON NSLY :ddd OMG THIS IS GREAT . HAHAH .. EMM CAN YOU TAKE A LOOK AT MY LARRY FANFIC ?? I ONLY POSTED THE PROLOGUE BUT I HAD ALREADY WRITTEN 5 CHAPTERS OF IT :) HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT . BACK TO MY STORY .. SORRY BUT I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS BORING xd LOOK AT NIALLS WAX FIGURE ►►► HAHAHAH :') IT LOOKS SO REALISTIC XD 

Ellie's POV

A cold breeze come along with a really shiny light that was hurting my eyes . I covered them with my pillow and moaned . I rolled into a ball so I would no longer be freezing .

“Morning Anna . “ Amber said or should I say screamed in a really high pinched voice . Sometimes I really think that Amber is Louis but he is dressed up like a girl .

“Don't call me like that . You know that I don't like it . “ I said and she rolled her eyes .

“So no good morning to me . Ok .. ok .. You will see . Wake up by the way cause we are going to be late to work . “ she walked out of the room and slammed the door . I looked at the watch next to my bed . Shit . It's really late . I am going to be late .

I stood up really fast and felt a little bit dizzy . I grabbed my bed to not fall . I closed my eyes and after that the dizziness went away . I took a quick shower , washed my teeth and dressed up into some fancy work clothes . I brushed my hair and knitted them into a fishtail . I took a last look at my reflection in the mirror . I smiled to myself and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast .

“You are fast . “ Amber smiled to me . I opened the fridge and I saw that we had no food left there .

“You know there is no food in the fridge , right ? “ I asked .

“Yes I know , but you are actually better at buying the groceries . “ She smiled and I rolled my eyes .

“I know you are just too lazy to go buy even something that we could eat for breakfast . I know you too well Amber . I guess we will just have to drink coffee and wait for lunch time to come . “ I said and she handed me a cup of hot coffee . Mmm.. I smells so nice . Coffee with vanilla and crème . Yummy

-------

After about four hours of paper work and answering phone calls it was finally time for lunch .I was starving . I could even eat a horse if I could , and it was legal . We went to a small cafe near the building we are working . We walked into and Felipe smiled to us as soon as he saw us .

“Hello my beautiful girls . “ he said and we both blushed . Felipe was working at that coffee and he is a friend of us . He somehow manage to make us blush with his comments even is we had heard them million times . He knows how to make people blush and he is also good looking . It's not that I have a crush on him , it would be actually really awkward cause you know I am not really his type of relationship . A lot of people have a crush on him but .. Yeah there is a little but in there … He is in a relationship but even if he wasn't and you were a girl that has a crush on him you would be a little disappointed . .. Yup he is my lovely gay friend .

“Hey Felipe . “ we both spoke .

“You hadn't been here for a week . I was feeling really bored without you being here for lunch . So do you want to order ? “ he smiled

“Sorry Fel but we were kinda busy . “Amber said and after that she whispered something to him and he smiled .

“Awww... “ he just said and I already knew what she told him . I looked at her with an angry look and she smiled like an innocent one .