11 : I just can't stop crying

O my gosh guys !!

i am so sorry for not updating .

I just .. 1d are giving a a anxiety with that big announcement .. 

only 1,5 hours left . omg i am scared . maybe reading my new chapter will make u feel better ? :))

vote-comment-follow

Chapter song --- I need a doctor / cus i can xD 

and omg the pictureee 

dedication to Niallerforever25 for waiting for so long for me to udate .. sorry love xx 

---------------

Niall's POV

After about 30 minutes all the nurses and doctors walked out of the room and they looked at me sadly just like Mr Green looked earlier . I bite my lower lip and took a deep breath , trying not to scream . I walked to the room when the doctor was still checking if they had connected her correctly in the by-pass thing . Her heart beat was weak but I was happy it was there .

“I am so sorry . “ doctor Green said .

“Is she going to make it ? “ I asked hoping for the answer to be a 'yes' .

“I am afraid that no Mr Horan . Her heart beat is so weak . But we are still not sure about it . “ he said and my whole world teared apart . I looked at the figure of Ellie laying in the bed connected to some machines .

“ So you are telling me that there are not a lot of chances ? “ i said .and my voice cracked .

“I am sorry . “ he said once again.

“Can you leave me with her for a little bit “ my voice was almost inaudible even for me and some sobs escaped my mouth .

“I will go and call her father. “ the doctor said . I slowly walked to her bed and kneed in front of her . I grabbed her hand solidly and kissed it . .

“ It's funny that whenever I manage to have you by my side I always lose you . When I first met you I felt in love with you and after 3 months we had tour. Then when I came back from tour you had already other plans so we were not hanging out .Then we had tour again . After that we met and we had a three months break and then again tour . We came back and after few days we were together . Hehe .. Lot of things happened before I realized how much you mean to me .” I said and kissed her hand again this time not taking it away from my lips . “ Those months we were together were amazing . You were and will always be my princess . “ I said .I looked at her pale face and stroked her cheek .

“This is the moment that I tell you that I love you and I start singing to you something and you wake up . Ok ? So I will start . “ I said softly.

“Ellie I love you I never stopped loving you even for a second .Even when you left me alright at first I was mad but I sure did not stopped loving you . Every single part of you . Every little flaw that you hated but I loved . Your laugh . Your crazy ideas . The way you were making my heart melt whenever you were looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes of yours . When i say everything i mean everything .. I love you Ellie . “ I said and kissed her forehead . I took a deep breath and started singing .

I've been so many places in my life and time

I've sung a lot of songs,

I've made some bad rhyme

I've acted out my life in stages

with ten thousand people watching

But we're alone now and