5 : The kiss

HEY GIRLS AND GUYS ♥

I am a little bit sad that i have ony about 230 reads :\ 

But still thank you for reading xx even if the amount of reads is really small compares to the first book it's ok :)

I enjoy writing this story :)

But can you beautiful people tell your friends to read my story ?/ PWEASEEE ♥ I will love you forever !!

I am thinking of starting writing a fanfic about Larry but i will publish it when i will have written some chapters  xx

+ Like always a really random pic of Niall ( WITHOUT HIS FUCKING BRACES ♥ ) 

Ok let's start cus i guess you are boring reading this ok .. 

Ellie's POV

“Kiss Ellie on her lips for more than 5 seconds . “ he smiled .

“What ? No nono no . I'm not going to do it . I am sure Ellie don't want too. “ Niall said and looked at me.

He doesn't want to kiss me ? Ohh... so maybe it's time to forget about being with him again .

“Niall dare is dare . It's just a little kiss . “ Louis said .

“Alright . “ Niall said , murmured something to himself and went closer to me .

“Are you sure ? “ he was looking really nervous .

“Niall it's just a dare . It doesn't have to mean something right ? “ but I would love it would mean something .

He nodded .Everyone's eyes were on us .

I was looking at his eyes and got lost in their beautiful hue of blue with a little bit of green . He lean closer and closer to me .

We were inches far from each other .I could feel his warm breath and my heart started beating faster and faster .My hands started sweating and I got really nervous .

I felt the familiar taste of his lips on mine . His soft perfect lips that I had missed so much . I smiled to myself . The moment was perfect for me . Butterflies were having a wild party in my stomach . The familiar feeling came again . I'm still in love with Niall Horan , the boy that I left broken .

“anddd... 5 . “ Louis said loudly and we quickly fend our lips from each others . I bite my lips . I want more ,

That was so... I don't even know . It felt so good . Niall went back to his seat and I looked at him . I could tell that he was biting his lower lip . I smiled and he looked at me . I quickly looked somewhere else and I turned into a red tomato .

“You know you were actually kissing for about 30 seconds ? “ a deep voice whispered to me . It was Harry . I looked at him surprised .

“What ? “ I mouthed . He nodded and giggled probably at my weird face after what I had heard . More than 30 seconds ?

It felt like nothing .

“Maybe now we should emm do something else ? “ Liam suggested and we all nodded .

“Sooo ?? “ Amber said breaking the awkward silence in the room .

“Ohh guys I would have forgotten . I have to tell you something . “ I smiled to them and they all looked at me with confusion.

“I'm moving back to London. “ I said and their moths fall , wide open. I felt someone's arms wrapped around me . It was Natalie . She had a big grin on her face and her eyes were watering .