22 : Memories of a little girl

I am  SHITTY person for not updating but sorry i started high school and high school in Greece is super difficult and i dont have much time :\ 

Thank you for waiting and now i will be trying to write during my little free time so i will update more frequently xx

VOTE -

COMMENT-

FOLLOW ME 

( BTW THE LIVE STREAM WAS FHFJHAJFHKJAHNB ♥ )

---

    ''Ellie come here for a moment please '' my mom yelled at me from the basement . I groaned ''Be right back '' I kissed Niall's cheek and stood up , walking to the basement down the stairs.

''What?'' I asked softly as I walked to her .She looked at me with a huge grin plastered on her face and lifted a piece of paper . It was an old photo of me and Mark in the playground near our old house .I took is in my hands and smiled softly .

''Aw he was such a cutie and he was so small . And look at him now . He is taller than his older sister '' I giggled ''I see you are cleaning up here huh ?'' I looked around to see loads of old toys and items .

''Yeah decided to throw few things away as the basement was in a really huge mess .''she stood up from the ground .''Can you take those two boxes upstairs to the living room and see what you want to keep and what you don't ? ''she smiled and I nodded .I kissed her cheek and lifted the one box. I carried it upstairs and so I did with the other one .

''Niall honey can you help me with those ?'' he looked at me and nodded . He jogged to were I was and lifted the heavier box '' What's inside ?'' he asked and I shrugged .

''If only I knew . But we will see . My mom told me to decide what I want to keep and what not so I guess there are toys from my childhood and other baby things inside .'' I chuckled and walked back to the couch .I placed the box on the flour and so did him .I opened it and the room started smelling like a shop with antiques mixed with a kinder garden . I looked at what was inside and I spotted my favorite fabric doll that I used to love so much and used to say she was a real person .

''Aww it's Bella '' I said softly still looking at the now a bit damaged old doll. A tear escaped my eye and streamed down my cheek . ''I thought she was lost '' mt voice cracked a little .Niall wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him and kissed my hair . I smiled a little and hugged the doll tightly.

''She was a present from my godfather few days before he died in a car accident when I was a little girl . It was the only thing I had that left back from him and was only mine . I really loved him and we was a great person and he really cared about me .When I lost the doll I really did cry for few weeks . She was like an imaginary friend to me . I was talking to her and signing to her and stuff. I was always having her by my side .'' I smiled softly and held on Niall tightly .

''I see she was really important to you '' he said while rubbing my arm gently .

''She indeed was . Just like you now '' I looked at him . He chuckled and pecked my nose softly . I giggled and buried my head on his chest . ''That was too cheesy right ?'' I mumbled . ''No it wasn't . It was cute '' he smirked and lifted my chin making me look at him . He pressed his soft pinkish , from the hot tea we were drinking before , lips on mine and I smiled a little. I kissed back as softly and closed my eyes , enjoying the kiss . ''I love you '' I mumbled against them as I pulled away slightly . ''I love you too '' he pecked them again and I giggled .''Let's finish that and we can do something fun later '' I said happily . I put the doll next to me ''You are staying '' I said to her and started taking out of the boxes everything . ''Are those photos ? Can we look at them ? Please '' Niall cheered like a 5 year old and pout at me , when I took out of the box the photo album . I giggled at his cuteness and nodded happily . I opened in on the first page and blushed .