4 : Were is she ? and truth or dare .

This is kinda a long chapter 

it was 6 pages in a big notebook 

so i guess it's huge .. idk

hope you like my story so far

pweasee vote 

it will mean so much to me

+ do you like the new cover ?? 

Ellie's POV

Another boring day at work but surprisingly it passed really fast . At 2 o'clock Amber and I went to Burger King for lunch and now we have like 30 minutes to finish work . Whoop whoop .

“So what are we going to do today girl ? “ I was interrupted of my thoughts by Amber .

“Mmmm.. I don't know . We will find something like we always do . “ I smiled and I felt my phone buzzing . It was a message from Niall .

Niallerito : Hey love . How are you ? Xx

Me : Hey blondie . I'm fine ( bored as hell at work ) you ? Xx

Niallerito : Just with the lads chiling in the hotel . Wanna come over when you will finish work ? Xx

I looked at Amber and she smiled to me.

Me : Yeah sure be there in less than an hour . Can I bring someone with me ? Pweaseeeee xoxox

Niallerito : Alright see you there x Of course you can xoxo

Me : See you :**

“We have plans for today . “ I proudly announced to Amber . She looked at me confused .

“Niall invited us to their apartment . “

“Omg i'm going to meet him personally . Finally . And omg i'm going to meet the curly one and the one with the massive bum ohh and the black haired one and the one with the puppy face . Omg im so hepi ( happy ) . A -s-d-f-g-h-j-k-l . “ she said in an annoying high pinched voice . We both started laughing .

“The one with the big bum ? Really ? From all the things I told you about Louis ,you only remember the massive bum detail . Pervert . “ I said and she blushed .

Her and Louis would make a really good cute couple but I guess he is with El .

At the hotel

We walked into the big hotel with huge smiles in our faces . The last time I was here which was a day ago I wasn't really paying attention at the design of it . It's beautiful . Everything it's just so good looking and im sure the designer was thinking a lot of hours to create something so beautiful .

I took Amber's hand and we walked to the reception .

“Hello . I'm Ellie White I'm here to visit my friend Niall Horan . “ the receptionist looked at me with a poker face .

Shit Ellie you just don't go into a hotel when someone famous is in and tell the reception about it . They just wont believe you .

“Sorry but I can't really tell you . You just could be a crazy fan or something like that . I'm sorry but your friend has to come down to take you to his apartment . Rules. “ he smiled to me.

I delayed Niall's hone number.

“Hey Ellie . Where are you ? “ I heard his sexy irish voice .