17 : Let the Drama Begin

I am back from vacations and guess what ?? Newchappie lol .. well you can tell but i love saying new chappie :) 

When i log into Wattpad i thought i got hacked as few things that i never said were add but now i really don't know probably going to change my password again xD 

I would appreciate if you would read the A/N at the end of the chapter .Thank you <3 

--

Ellie's POV

One week passed really fast . I brought a new flat, the first one by the way , I started to work again , I decorated the house and things were like always . Well kinda like always . Me and Niall are only friends . I can't call him mine anymore even if I really want to just go and kiss him. I just can't because it's been more than half a year from the time we kinda broke up . Thanks God that things are not awkward between us . At least someone found a new boyfriend . Amber and Louis started dating . I am not really sure if it's a boyfriend-girlfriend thing yet but it soon will probably be as you can see that they really like each other very much .

Today I was going to go out with Niall and some of his friends that he told me that I had already met in Ireland when we both went there for Christmas . This meant I was going to see Amy and Owen again . I really had fun with both of them when I met them . They are two really lovely people and I am glad I met them and kinda missed them even if I had seen them like 3-4 times . From what I knew we were going to a club but I really didn't know which one . Niall is going to pick me up at 8 and we are going to meet his friends there . I can't wait to go . I hadn't been clubbing for so long and even if I am not the kind of girl that loves clubbing once in while I like to have fun . I took a hot shower after a tiring day at work which I was thinking will make me relax a little bit before the club . I turned up the music out loud and stood in front of my wardrobe to find something to wear .

After 15 minutes of searching for the best thing to wear I finally found a comfy but still clubbing outfit that was really describing me and was not slutty , which I didn't want because I don't like when boys look all the time at my bum or breasts. It's disrespectful . I found a high waisted black skirt  that was longer at the back of it , a white cropped top with bananas on it that I brought some weeks ago when I was still at France and black high heels . To finish the outfit I decided to wear a creamy hair bow . [ sidebar picture :) ] 

Still in my towel I dried my hair a little bit and started curling them more than usually as they were naturally wavy . I painted my nails white and started doing my make up . I knew that if I would put too much after the club I will be all sweaty and I will look like crap so I just did a more natural make up which I was proud of . After everything was was ready I wore my clothes and walked to the living room nervously waiting for Niall to come and pick me up .

After about 15 minutes of waiting I heard the door bell . I took my phone and my keys and walked to open it. I saw a really handsome looking Niall standing in front of me with a really big grin on his face . He was wearing black skinny jeans , as skinny as the ones Harry is always wearing , a white T-shirt with a strange print on it but still nice though and one pair of his Supras . His hair were messy and a little bit quiffed and he was just looking super handsome .

''You look beautiful Ellie.'' he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and I was hoping he didn't see it but he smirked at me . I felt those butterflies when he smirked at me and that was killing me inside because those feelings didn't walk to just go away .

''You look handsome you-yourself '' I tried to say . I saw him blushing a little bit too but everyone blushed when someone compliments them right ? I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs to where Niall's car was. He opened the door to me and I walked . On the ride to the club we were talking about random staff like we always do and we were laughing a lot . I really liked being next to him and have some Niall time for myself but we were heading to the club so it would end up soon .