Chapter 9 Dumplings

After taking a bath, Xiao He Ran became beautiful again. He Zifeng dragged him all the way back.

The little guy also knew that he didn't have to go back to He's house in the future, he would just bounce around when he walked. He was very happy holding his father's hand, and occasionally raised his head to look at his father.

He Zifeng stroked the child's hair. He couldn't care less about his own child, so he was happy to see the child.

He Zifeng looked at several people in the village all the way.

Regardless of whether the relationship with He Zifeng was good or not, now he said some comforting words: "From now on, I can live a stable life

.

" , but ones like his are indeed rare.

But there are also honest people who watch him hesitate to speak.

He Zifeng said, "What's the matter?"

This honest man is Huanzi, who also grew up with He Zifeng. Said: "Wan Hai let it go, saying that anyone who gets close to you will be in trouble with him."

Although He Zifeng got ten taels of silver after the separation, anyone with a discerning eye can see that He Zifeng got a small head. Wan Hai firmly grasped the real money-making sauce shop Tiandi.

Huanzi feels a little bit upset for He Zifeng, the village is a society of human feelings. If this cut off He Zifeng's connection with the village, he would definitely have a hard time.

He Zifeng took this matter lightly. Said: "Who can count on whom." If they can get together, they can get together, and if they can't get together, they can separate. Anyway, they live in the wrong place, so what can they do if they can't get along?

Huanzi said: "Our brother and I have a friendship of pee and mud when we were young. I don't care what other people do. If you have any difficulties, come to me."

He Zifeng nodded and said, "I'm interested!"

After saying a few words, he walked home.

After walking a few steps, they were stopped again: "Hey, when did you go to the county seat? There is a distance between the county and our village." Usually, if they want to go around the county, they have to start before dawn. There is no carriage, and it takes two or three hours to walk purely by foot power.

Everyone in the village felt that He Zifeng was bold, so he reported to the official when he said it.

Bring them to think about it, and when this idea is mentioned, they will be terrified. They don't even know where the gate of the yamen is. The response is not working.

"Have you seen the county magistrate?"

"What does the county magistrate look like?"

"Are you afraid of talking to him?"

Although Wan Hai expressly forbade people in the village from interacting with He Zifeng, everyone was really curious. I know if the magistrate of the county is like the master Qingtian mentioned in the play.

He Zifeng said: "I was too anxious at the time, so I didn't pay attention."

Village head Xu and Wan Hai walked home, seeing He Zifeng surrounded by the villagers, his face was not good, and he wanted to come over to find fault, but he heard everyone mentioning the county magistrate , the two of them didn't dare to go forward for a while.

Now Village Chief Xu has been raped, and his six nemesis have become the village chief. Village head Xu was so angry that he scolded Wan Hai severely, and even scolded the He family. There was nothing wrong with him, so he insisted on letting him make the decision. Now it's all right, and his iron rice bowl will be wiped out.

During the autumn harvest every year, he presides over the collection of grain and taxes, and can make money by stitching together. In addition, he must be present as the village head for marriages, funerals, family separations, and land sales. Not a lot. His family can live well without farming. Now it's all gone, and he was dismissed in front of the whole village, young and old, and lost face to grandma's house.

I went to the He family to make a fuss, and finally squeezed out another ten taels of silver from Xiaowan's hands before giving up.

Ten taels of silver sounds like a lot. But Village Chief Xu didn't like it at all. The common people say that the magistrate was cleared for three years, and he received a hundred thousand snowflakes. Although he is the head of Zhima Village, he can make a lot of money here. As soon as I thought of the fat and oily skin, my heart ached again. He said to Wan Hai: "I know you are capable, you must be stronger than He Zifeng!" It's a pity that he is not the village head now, and he has no power in his hands, and he doesn't know how to do it if he wants to punish He Zifeng.

"Father-in-law, you thought of going with me. I thought the same way. I will never give up until I step him in the mud." Wan Hai said.

Village head Xu said: "Okay, I have ambition. I see how he can live after spending all the dead money in his hand." The two

walked away after talking, and they both hated He Zifeng. I don't want to be counterattacked because they drove people to a dead end.

He Zifeng didn't hear this, and now he came out of the crowd with the child in his arms and returned home. As soon as he arrived at the house, he saw that Qiuyu had already kneaded the dough, finished mixing the stuffing, and was making dumplings, each of which was round and chubby. .

Xiao Heran returned home and went to Qiuyu's side to act like a baby.

Qiuyu said: "Don't make trouble, go and play."

Xiao Heran ran to the side to play with the little straw rabbit, and the little guy usually had no one to coax him. It is also very fun to play alone. He Zifeng washed his hands and wanted to help Qiuyu make dumplings together.

Qiuyu refused, and said, "Go and see if the water has boiled. There are only a few dumplings left, so you don't have to touch them." The dumplings made this time were almost all meat. He also put a lot of oil, and the stuffing smells delicious. It's another good white noodle, this time it's really Chinese New Year.

Being separated from the He family is indeed worth celebrating.

He Zifeng came out and said, "The water is boiling."

As soon as Qiuyu heard this, he quickly handed a curtain to He Zifeng, which was filled with raw dumplings.

He Zifeng went down to cook, and the water boiled after a while. I poured some water into it with a spoon, and the meaty dumplings had to be poured three times before they were cooked.

The round dumplings float up like small ingots, and when they are cooked, they are immediately taken out to drain. Put another pot.

After Qiuyu washed her hands, she put the table out and hugged her son on the stool: "It's time to eat."

Xiao Heran was already hungry.

He Zifeng served the dumplings and served everyone a bowl of dumpling soup. There is no condiment for dipping the dumplings, and it tastes delicious when you have an empty mouth. The meat filling inside is as solid as a meatball, and the white flour on the outside is fine and smooth. You can eat a lot without scratching your throat. After another sip of dumpling soup, I feel comfortable all over.

"Father, I wish I could eat this every day from now on." Xiao Heran said.

Qiuyu laughed and said: "Little greedy cat, I only want good things. Even the village chief's family doesn't eat dumplings every day."

He Zifeng said: "If you want to eat it in the future, just tell daddy, daddy will buy it for you."

Xiao He ran Upon hearing this, she said obediently, "Thank you, dad."

Qiuyu gave He Zifeng a look and said, "I know how

to spoil children."

"..."