Chapter 14 Doing Unrighteous Deeds Will Kill Himself

Aunt He screamed: "Are you dying?" Dad

He Donglai said: "You really are a heartless bastard, why don't you dare to splash water on your own aunt?"

As soon as they heard that Aunt He, who looked like Xiaojiao, was back, they all ran over to watch the fun.

He Zifeng was carrying a basin, and said casually: "Oh, I didn't see it."

This attitude angered Aunt He: "I'm such a big living person here, I dare say you didn't see it. It was clearly intentional. Your father used to I didn't believe it when I told you about you. Now my eyes have been opened. If you dare to beat your father and scold your mother, you will go to the eighteenth level of hell after death." Countryside superstition, if anyone says such a sentence, the person who is said is a taboo .

This is not what my aunt said, and the enemy is nothing more than that.

He Zifeng said to Aunt He: "I'm not the only one who is going to hell. Just ask what my father did, maybe our family can be reunited in hell. But you, who come out indiscriminately are just accusations and die." In the end, you have to pull out your tongue."

Aunt He said that others could do it, but others said she couldn't. At this moment, she was anxious and angry: "It's wrong, it's wrong. I just said the last sentence, and your ten sentences are waiting for me." She was always unreasonable, and when she saw He Zifeng not paying attention, she rushed over and wanted to hit him.

The sisters-in-law who watched the excitement in the village quit, and they were very sympathetic to what happened to He Zifeng and his wife. He Donglai's family has a big business, so he only gave ten taels of silver to He Zifeng, and he didn't think it was enough to find someone to make a fuss. He pinched Aunt He, and Aunt He screamed, "Ah, who the hell is pinching me! You heartless bastard." There were so many

people and so many hands, it was hard to tell who did it.

"This is someone else's business, you don't need to worry about it."

"When you come to my nephew's house, it's fine to come to the door empty-handed. When you come up, you will be beaten and killed. This is a person from our village. Why do you fight? The mayor has already said that He Zifeng has nothing to do with your family." I'm not afraid of Aunt He, but suddenly being stopped by a few sister-in-laws to protect her is quite heartwarming.

He Zifeng said: "Thank you sisters-in-law for your help. Although I am not a high-profile person, I will not let people step on my forehead to do my best. I am reckless, and it doesn't matter how serious I am. If I bump into it, don't worry about it." Said I didn't warn you beforehand."

He Zifeng is the strongest man in the village. When he said this, He Donglai's face turned dark, and he didn't know what he remembered.

Aunt He was surrounded by several people, screaming and screaming, it was really not in a good shape, everyone hurriedly separated them. These sister-in-laws are fine, Aunt He's hair was plucked by someone, and she sat on the ground with disheveled hair, slapped her legs and wailed: "Oh, my nephew doesn't treat me like a human being! "He didn't even want to lose face, and started messing around at the door of other people's houses.

He Zifeng said: "Auntie should also look in the mirror and see what you look like with snot and tears all over your face. Even if you don't want to lose face, you should give your two sons some face, so as not to be judged and unable to look up Come on."

"Hey, isn't that Hongyan? I almost told her family back then. Fortunately, her grandma quit, and the old man was right. Tsk tsk tsk." There was a fat sister-in-law in the crowd who watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal , speaking loudly on purpose.

Everyone looked at Hongmei. Hongmei followed the third son of Lai Sheng's family in the village.

Hongmei hurriedly left in embarrassment at the sight of everyone, for fear of walking slowly and getting involved with this kind of person.

What He Zifeng said was really heart-warming, and Aunt He was very angry. However, Hongmei's actions seemed to support his words, and she avoided it so much that Aunt He's lips trembled.

Village head Xu watched them collapsed by He Zifeng's few words, and said from the side: "The mayor didn't tell you to disrespect your elders. You have lived to the belly of a dog." He also lost the village head because of the pain Meichai was angry, and he still pretended not to scold He Zifeng. I was very happy to see his aunt come over to Sapo today. Unexpectedly, she is also a paper tiger.

Village head Xu wants to step on He Zifeng from the perspective of righteousness. But as soon as he finished talking about Liuzi, the village head said: "Old Xu, this is a family matter. The mayor is because his parents don't divide the family well. Even the mayor can't understand their family's behavior. You No wonder the mayor is angry at you."

Seeing that Liu Zi was acting like a village chief, Village Chief Xu was also a little angry, and walked away with his sleeves swaying heavily.

Now that the two of them have lost their identities, everyone is not polite to him: "Do you really take yourself seriously?" The

sixth son became the village head, so there are naturally people around him, and said: "No, it's still true." I thought I was the village head. I don't have any self-knowledge."

"With self-knowledge, can the mayor fuck you? The first job in ten miles and eight towns, I've heard of it in other villages."

Village head Xu heard this, My heart was so hot that my face was flushed with suffocation.

The scumbag father He Donglai saw that his in-laws were run over like this, and said angrily: "Don't be blind." Afraid that Village Chief Xu would be angry, he hurriedly followed. If Village Chief Xu hadn't helped him in the first place, he wouldn't have been able to do this. Although Village Chief Xu is no longer the village chief, the emaciated camel is bigger than a horse. He knows a lot of capable people, so he can't break his friendship. I can't take care of my sister now, I used to pay for it.

Village head Xu has nothing to do with him, and his father, He Donglai, is just like his third grandson.

Everyone looked at Aunt He's disheveled hair like a mad woman, and even He Zifeng said to her: "Aren't you going back with me?"

Aunt He was furious, but she had to leave. Before she had time to leave, she heard someone in the crowd joke: "Ah, who am I? Isn't this the little pepper from the He family? I said, you grandson I've got it all, and I'm still playing tricks on the side of the juniors, but I really don't lose my style." It was Aunt Li who spoke.

The matter of the two of them robbing a man was the talk of the older generation in the village, and in the end it was Aunt He who lost her village.

Aunt He saw that it was an old enemy, and said: "Yeah, this is my family's business, what are you doing here? I don't even look at your big cake face, and you have pockmarks on it, what's wrong with sesame cake? Triangular eyes are also That's all, it's an inverted triangle. If I grow up like you, I won't have the face to go out." Everyone in the He family is good-looking, and Aunt He was also famous for her beauty back then.

Aunt Li: "What's the use of being so good-looking? People who don't like you still don't like you. There are so many juniors in the village. I will tell them later that when you rushed up and were taken The part where the broom beats them away."

Some of the young people around didn't know that part, and they were all surprised when they looked at Aunt He's face.

She said a few words about Aunt He's bad things, and she said in shame and annoyance: "I'm going to fight you, mother-in-law." After she finished speaking, she really seemed to be crazy.

How could Aunt Li beat this lunatic, and hurried to He Zifeng's backyard.

Seeing that she was afraid, Aunt He immediately got up and chased after her. After all, the two of them are not little girls anymore, and they don't have such good physical strength. Seeing Aunt Li's physical strength is exhausted, Aunt He wants to slap the two old enemies, and there is a fierce look in her running eyes. As a result, she didn't pay attention to her feet. When she ran past, she heard a bang, and she stepped on the cesspit covered by the straw curtain and fell directly into it.

The cesspit was not deep, just below Aunt He's shoulder.

She struggled to climb out of the cesspit.

At that moment, the spectators in the village looked at her with fear in their eyes.

He Zifeng said: "Oh, my farm's soil and fertilizer." This is the raw material for burning fire dung. He asked for it from many people, and many people in the village gave it to him, including Aunt Li. He saved up half of the pot, but Aunt He ruined it all.

That is really extremely lethal, and the smell is absolutely perfect.

Aunt He really broke down, she just wanted to wash up, she had never lost such a big face in her life. I want to run to the river right now!

The whole village stopped watching the excitement, and Xiaohe is where they wash clothes, wash rice and vegetables, and they don't care about fear. A few old men took a big tree branch, afraid that she would get close, like driving pigs and cows Don't let her go into the creek.

"Go back to your house and wash."

"Go away."

Aunt He didn't care about getting angry, this time she went to He Donglai's house to wash for her brother, and the villagers ignored it as soon as they heard about it.

But Aunt He was walking on the road, scaring and crying eight children along the way.

"Wow...Wow..."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

. Home.

Seeing her enter He Donglai's house, he felt relieved.

Then I heard Xiao Wan's sharp cry.

Xiao Wan couldn't believe that the man in front of her was her sister-in-law. It was too horrifying to pass out. In less than a quarter of an hour, he was woken up by the stench again, and then he saw the yard full of things, and Xiao Wan's blood surged, and he passed out again.

"Auntie, did you fall into the cesspit?"

"Don't wipe it with this, it's my mother's bed sheet!"

"Ahhhhhh, stay away from me."

"Ugh..."

Xiao Wan's man fainted, and he could still vaguely hear these words from the fourth son He Fan, and then he completely lost his mind.