Chapter 71 Cooperation

After He Zifeng finished talking briefly with Miss Piao Piao, he left here.

Early the next morning, the yamen servants went to repair the city wall. The county magistrate also knows the virtues of these yamen servants under his usual command. If he doesn't care, it will definitely show its original shape. So he went there early, and when he came, everyone worked very efficiently.

Craftsmen and workers need to thicken and strengthen the city wall twice, and the work is very tiring. Even Zhu Tutou can carry stones to work, others can only follow suit, they can't be more powerful than Zhu Tutou. Except for He Zifeng who had worked before, the other people present did not have this strength at all, either they were strained or their waists were twisted.

Has been busy until noon. After all, they were yamen servants, so they didn't want to be seen as cowardly. They returned to the yamen to rest for a while at noon, and all of them grinned.

Regardless of whether it is dirty or not, just sit on the ground casually. Everyone was as tired as a dead dog.

He Zifeng looked as usual, sweating a lot all morning. He fetched a basin of water to wash his face and hands. Then began to eat the meals cooked by the cook.

They are all brothers from the county government, sitting together in twos and threes. Someone said: "Why didn't the master come?"

Although the master and the county magistrate didn't get along in the past, they never missed him when trying to save face.

He didn't come for such a big commotion in the county, and he was talked about by the common people later, which was wrong.

Master's subordinates said: "Originally Master was going to come, but someone threw rotten leaves at the door yesterday. He was angry." Everyone was around when

talking, and they liked to hear such things Son. With the meaning of offering fire, he said: "Ha, who can be so courageous?" The one who came to make trouble was an old man who had already been taken into custody by the yamen.

"Who knows?" The master usually pretended to be cold and aloof at the gate of the yamen, but now he encountered such things again and again, and lost face.

He Zifeng saw a man in the clothes of a jailer coming to him, and said, "Brother He, go and see quickly, Gong San is dead."

Everyone looked over in surprise.

He Zifeng said: "What's the matter, you used torture?"

The jailer said: "How dare we use torture. It's because he is not in good health, and he foams at the mouth when he wakes up in the morning." Something happened in their prison, and the jailers I couldn't escape and kill Guan Guan, so I hurried to find someone.

The county magistrate supervisor had been exposed to the sun for a whole day, and was pulled back by a carriage at noon. Seeing that the magistrate had left, Zhu Butou left, so he also left. Now the only one who can take charge is He Zifeng.

He Zifeng said: "I'll go and have a look first."

Several of his subordinates wanted to go with He Zifeng, but their legs trembled when they stood up. He Zifeng saw that they were so tired that they didn't even eat, so he asked them to rest more.

He followed the jailer alone.

When he arrived at the prison, he had already been carried to an open place, and the doctor from Huichun Hall was called to treat him.

Xiao Li was relieved when He Zifeng arrived. Said: "Brother He, we didn't touch him at all. I don't know why he did this!" He Zifeng said,

"When did you find out?

"

Said: "This person was frightened and angry, and became angry with himself." All kinds of emotions were mixed, and he didn't eat for a day and a night.

He Zifeng said: "Is there any help?"

The old doctor said: "Yes, there is, but it is more troublesome to boil the medicine. And it needs rest."

He Zifeng said: "Please cook the medicine first."

The old doctor hummed, and then wrote Fang Zi asked the little drug boy to decoct the medicine.

He Zifeng said to Xiao Li: "You take care of it first."

Xiao Li and the other guards were terrified before, afraid of any responsibility, but now seeing that He Zifeng is still indifferent, they feel relieved a lot.

As soon as He Zifeng went out, a little beggar ran towards him. He Zifeng had seen it just now, but it was inconvenient for the little jailer to be nearby. Now he went to an alley, and the little beggar followed him in.

This is He Zifeng's secret whistle, his porridge shop gave the little beggars food and clothing. These people are very grateful to him. He Zifeng saw a few young and smart people, and he said in advance that they might be useful.

The little beggar was worried that he didn't know how to repay He Zifeng's kindness, and he was looking forward to being used by him. He Zifeng didn't contact them until yesterday!

The little beggar in front of him said: "Master went to Liuyefang early in the morning. After a while, I saw their Gui Gong running out to say that Master wanted to buy cakes for Miss Piao Piao. He ran six or seven times in the morning." He Zifeng said:

" Is he still there?"

The little beggar nodded.

He Zifeng said: "Very well done." Then he took out thirty coins from his body and said, "Here, ten coins each of you." The little beggar didn't expect that it depends on the individual, and he can get the reward by

sending a letter. He is happy Said: "Thank you benefactor, I will definitely give them the full amount. What else do you need us for?"

He Zifeng said: "Keep staring at him, don't let anyone notice him from a distance." These little beggars have been messing around on the streets since they were young. Smarter than average.

If someone is targeted by them, ordinary people really cannot escape.

It seems that Piao Piao girl has already started to do it. Their plan is to kill the master's energy. The other party is already a delicate beauty, so doing it from time to time can arouse the man's pampering interest.

Miss Piao Piao also told He Zifeng an unbelievable thing yesterday. Although the master has many women in the backyard, he "can't". When I come to her, at most, I just want to touch and hug her. Even when the excitement arises sometimes, it is quickly cut off. Afterwards, her complexion was extremely ugly, and Miss Piao Piao also said that the master took a kind of medicinal powder. After eating, he was excited, and his face was also very scary, with a crazy expression.

At this age, coupled with this appearance, it is not a good match after thinking about it. Miss Piao Piao wants to untie her master as soon as possible so that she can compete for the top spot on Huajie.

The master will go to Ruanrou Township to find some comfort when things go wrong, and Miss Piao Piao will do it again. His mental power was consumed faster, which made it easier for He Zifeng to deal with him.

After He Zifeng finished speaking with the little beggar, he returned to the prison, called the jailer just now, and said, "Go, report the matter to the county magistrate Gong San." The

Gong family is too powerful in the county. Three long and two short, hard to explain.

Let the other two go to the gate of the yamen to tell everyone, and one person to report to the master's house.

Finally, I asked Xiaoli to go to Gong's house to inform.

After a while, everyone knew that the county magistrate had a bit of heat stroke while overseeing his work outside, so he drank heat-relieving soup and wanted to sleep. I heard someone disturbing my dream.

He was impatient at first, but he couldn't sit still when he heard things. Immediately find someone else in charge.

But the servant only found He Zifeng, and Zhu Butou didn't know where to hide. The master is not at home, and He Zifeng is the only person in charge of the county government.

He Zifeng said: "Gong San has been given medicine. He is still in a coma, but his heartbeat is still there. I notified the Gong family, so that in case something happens, they ask us for someone." The magistrate nodded and said, "You did a good job

. Good." Fortunately, there is a capable person by my side, otherwise it will be too late if something happens.

He Zifeng said: "It's just..." He hesitated to speak.

The county magistrate attached great importance to He Zifeng and said, "Why, just tell me what you have."

He Zifeng said, "Master, he went to Huajie. It would be bad if he was discovered at a time like this." Moderate embarrassment.

But it made the county magistrate even more angry, even a superior official like him was working. What happened to Gong San was originally provoked by the master. He was still on the go, and said: "A man of his age has no shame."

While talking, someone from the Gong family came.

It was Gong Xiyuan who came. It was the first time that He Zifeng saw Wan Hai's biological father. He probably took good care of him and looked quite energetic. At this moment, I was in tears: "My lord, my unsatisfactory evil has caused trouble to my lord. Let me take it home and treat it well." What kind of good doctor can a prison provide. If you delay any longer, it will be too late to regret.

The county magistrate also didn't want to take over Gong San's hot potato, so he just said: "I pity you for your love, and I specially approve this matter, but the case is not over yet, and you may be summoned at any time. If your son dares to pretend to be sick to deceive you I will not be forgiven when the time comes."

Gong Xiyuan thanked repeatedly: "Thank you, my lord."

The county magistrate casually said to He Zifeng: "Go and bring the master back. If he hangs around Huajie again, I will not be able to protect him anymore."

He Zifeng said yes and left the house.

No matter what kind of person Gong Xiyuan was, he knew that these words were specifically for him, but he couldn't help but hate him. He donated no less than five hundred taels of silver to the master every year. The son was made like this in one day in prison, and the master went to spend time and drink.

It was like giving him a loud slap in the face.

Gong Xiyuan was annoyed, but the more important thing at the moment was to bring his son back. I got the oral order from the magistrate of the county to go to prison and redeem people. Ask someone to lift the soft sedan chair and send him back!

He Zifeng blatantly went to Liuyefang to find his master, and he went straight to the second floor, but the bustard refused to stop him repeatedly. But how could she stop a tall and strong man by herself, let him break in.

Master's disheveled hair is completely different from usual. He Zifeng said: "It's not good, master, Gong San is about to die, the Gong family is making a fuss in the county government, the county magistrate is furious, and the county magistrate is summoning you. Go quickly.

" I was annoyed, but when I heard his words, my heart skipped a beat. Because the woman and the bustard are in front of me. He repeatedly told them to get out and asked He Zifeng to say it again.

He Zifeng said it again, even the master gasped. He had asked the jailer to take care of Gong San, and wanted him to stay for two days and then find an excuse to release him. Who would have thought that Gong San would be so useless, he would die in one day. People can't die, if they really die, he and the Gong family will definitely have revenge.

Regardless of other things, he brushed his hair, put on his clothes and shoes, and even forgot to ask about He Zifeng's crime of breaking into the house, and hurried back.

He Zifeng was left in the room. Miss Piao Piao said this again, and gave He Zifeng a pack of medicinal powder, and said: "Master has already sucked it once. I saved some." He

Zifeng said: "Thank you."

Miss Piao Piao said: "No, I also did it for Myself."

He Zifeng turned around and left. When he opened the powder, he went to the pharmacy to dispense it, but several pharmacies said it didn't look like medicine, and they didn't know what it was.

When He Zifeng went back, he happened to meet the fat Taoist priest. He was even fatter than the last time he saw it. You can tell by looking at it that you are having a good day.

The fat Taoist greeted He Zifeng. Since he cooperated with Lingshan Village, life has become more nourishing.

He Zifeng suddenly said: "This packet of medicine, do you know what's in it?"

Although the fat Taoist is good at Fengshui, he also knows the art of Qihuang. And the level is not lower than that of ordinary sitting doctors, and said with a smile: "Oh, let me see." When he saw the medicine powder inside, his face changed: "Master He...how do you have such a thing?"