Chapter 41 Picking Up His Son

In a blink of an eye, it was Xiao Heran's holiday, and Qiuyu bought the child's favorite food one day in advance. I only prepared a small amount of goods that day, and if they are sold out, they will not be delayed in picking up their children!

He Zifeng also specially asked for leave from the Yamen.

But they were still late.

Lin Xiucai at the private school mainly teaches elementary school. They were all children aged four to seven, and local people came to pick them up early. After a while, Gouzi's father drove Gouzi away in an old carriage, looked at Xiao Heran who was still waiting anxiously, and said, "Uncle, let me take it back for you." But

Xiao Heran said, "No, my dad I'll be right there." Then he took a step back, greeted him solemnly, and said, "Goodbye, uncle!"

Gouzi Daddy couldn't resist him, so he had to take the son back first. As soon as they left, Xiao Heran's face collapsed, and he wiped his eyes secretly, and said to the child who was still waiting for his parents to pick him up: "My father will not forget the days, right?" There was some worry on his little face.

He didn't notice it at all, his father was on the opposite wall, and the boy's appearance completely fell into the eyes of his two fathers.

He Zifeng looked at He Ran, it was fun no matter how he looked at it, with a smile on his lips.

But Qiuyu felt distressed: "Go, don't look at it! I will cry later." If I knew it, I shouldn't have listened to him. I had to borrow this yard to see what my son was like, and whether he was coaxed away by others.

Qiuyu felt that it was unreliable, but couldn't help He Zifeng's flickering, and boarded the thief's boat. His son was quite interesting. At first he stood there and looked around, but soon found that his parents had come to pick up the child. He was a little worried. He found a stone somewhere and moved it over to stand on it. He Zifeng couldn't see him.

He Zifeng jumped down from the wall, then stretched out his hand to hold Qiuyu down, and said, "Go, pick up the child." He

went out of the yard and locked the door with a key. This is Pancake's private property. No one lives in his yard, so he spends his time here on weekdays, and occasionally comes here after looking for a street to sleep. Or the brothers are free and come here to play cards and drink. He Zifeng was also invited over. He Zifeng saw that the backyard was right next to his son's private school, so he borrowed the key and came over to visit his son.

He Zifeng led Qinghua over, walked around the street, and heard his son's surprised voice: "Daddy." Then he ran over. He Zifeng stretched out his hand and put it on his son's shoulders, and then changed hands and hugged him in his arms. The little guy is not afraid, but he is looking forward to his father. At this moment, his hands are tightly wrapped around He Zifeng's neck, and his little face is pressed against the on his dad's chest.

He Zifeng hugged the child, and said to Master Lin: "I will take the child, thank you for taking care of me." But when he

heard this, he turned around and gave Master Lin an embarrassed smile. Others saw him acting like a baby with his father. The milky voice said softly: "Master, when I come back, I will bring you meat to eat. The meat cooked by my little daddy is delicious."

Master Lin looked at his lovely disciple with a smile, and said, "You should eat more by yourself. , go back early."

"Goodbye, Mr. Lin." Ran Ran said loudly, the little guy is quite capable of doing things.

But lying in his arms at this moment, he was like a child again.

At this moment, Ranran began to settle accounts with him: "Why didn't you come earlier?"

"Of course it's Daddy's fault?" He Zifeng kissed him.

Xiao Heran embarrassedly buried his face in He Zifeng's chest, not letting him kiss, and finally said: "That's not true."

He Zifeng said: "Great!"

Qiuyu watched the two of them squirm in broad daylight, and said, "Okay, let's talk about it later when we have something to say."

When Xiao Heran saw Qiuyu was beside her, she stretched out her two small hands in favor, wanting to hug her too.

Qiu Yugang held his son in his arms. Little He Ran started to tilt his head and said, "Little Daddy, have you thought about it?"

"Think about it a little bit." Qiuyu said.

Little He Ran's small hand gestured out the size of a large watermelon: "Do you think so?"

"Yes." Qiuyu said.

The little boy was so touched that he wanted to kiss and kiss again.

Qiuyu couldn't stand it either. This child has no one to teach, how can he do this?

He Zifeng greeted Qiuyu and Xiao Heran to get on the carriage.

Hearing little He Ran's excitement, "Do they all belong to our family?"

"Yeah." Seeing her son curious about everything, Qiu Yu held him in her arms and began to explain the things in the carriage one by one.

The way back was not boring, and I could hear my son's laughter everywhere.

Since He Zifeng picked up his son, the smile on the corner of his mouth has never fallen.

As soon as they got home, Gouzi came to He Ran with his little friends from the village: "Let's go, let's play." Although the private school in the county also has playmates of the same age, there are thirty children in a large yard. Children like them who ran wild in the village since they were young are naturally not used to it. As soon as they come back, they want to play wildly with the children in the village for a few days.

Little He Ran wanted to go, after all, he was still a child with a lot of playfulness. Looking at He Zifeng at this moment, he didn't dare to mess around until his father didn't speak.

He Zifeng said: "Let's go play, come back early for dinner."

The little guy's smile suddenly overflowed: "Ah." After finishing speaking, he ran out with his friends hand in hand.

Leaving Qiuyu on the spot, he said angrily and amusedly: "This little brat said he missed me on the road, but he was lying. He just ran out after he got home and didn't stay for a while." Wherever the baby follows, he can be clingy, unlike now, he can't control it.

He Zifeng said: "He's been studying in the county for so long, and he's tired. It's good to go out and play."

Qiuyu gave He Zifeng a look: "You are a good person!"

He Zifeng leaned closer and kissed his lips. Qiuyu felt that he was a big rascal, and she would use this trick every time she couldn't make up her mind, but she still blushed unapologetically.

He Zifeng's favorite is Qiuyu from his family, and he wanted to tease her again, but he hasn't waited to try. Qiuyu was about to go back to the kitchen to fry fish, so she used this to escape.

Qiuyu has already prepared everything before leaving in the morning, and it will be out of the pot after her son comes back. A braised fish, braised chicken, and meatballs, and a small stir-fry. Cooking four dishes for a family is quite a luxury.

Just as Qiu Yu was about to enter the kitchen, she turned around to see that He Zifeng was still standing there with a smile in his eyes, not only his ears were red now. Pretending to be fierce, he said: "Of course I like to eat red berries in the forest, so go and pick some." He

Zifeng said: "Okay."

After speaking, he took a small bamboo basket and went into the mountain to pick fruits, and entered the forest I picked a few big leaves and padded the bottom of the basket. Then all the way into the woods. This time, he had a clear goal of finding snacks for his son, and he was not interested in mushrooms and wild vegetables.

The berry tree is on the mountainside. The red fruits on the top are loved by the villagers. The lower berries have been picked clean, but there are still many on the tree.

He Zifeng was tall and planned to pick half of the basket. Each red berry is only the size of a finger. It takes a lot of effort to pick one by one, and you can't pull off the branches to pluck it. If you hurt the tree like that, it won't bear fruit next time. But I think my son and Qiuyu both love to eat. It was very exciting, and it took about two quarters of an hour to finish picking.

He Zifeng remembered that there were still two mountain peach trees on the mountain, so he walked a little deeper. Sure enough, few people know the location of the mountain peach tree, and the peaches it bears are big and sweet. The villagers didn't know it before, and these peaches are cheap for the birds on the mountain.

He Zifeng picked the best ones, picked ten of them, and then put some wild vegetables from the mountains on them. This is the habit of the people in the village. They all do this when they pick good things and they are afraid that people will miss them.

On the way back, He Zifeng unexpectedly saw He Fan and He Xiaobao. The clothes of the two were messed up and they were very embarrassed.

He Zifeng said: "Why are you here?" This place is already close to the deep mountains, but there are wild beasts in the forest, and even old hunters dare not come here. They are not like He Zifeng who has practiced before, if these two people are in danger, they can only feed the beast, and said: "Go down the mountain." He

Fan heard the second brother's words and explained: "We want to trap a rabbit. "The family is almost unable to solve the pot. Recently, Big Brother Wan Hai made some money selling sauces, but he changed his previous temper. He ate the worst coarse grains and didn't see any meat for half a month. They really couldn't bear it.

People go to the outskirts of the mountain all year round. There are no rabbits and pheasants at all. If you want to eat, you have to go a little deeper.

I don't know if it was because the three of them were making a lot of noise, and when they heard a tiger roar in the forest, the three hurried down the mountain quickly.

After returning in vain, both of them were a little frustrated. He Zifeng took out a handful of red fruits from the bamboo basket, and said, "Here."

The two of them were very happy to get the red fruits. Rub it with your hands and put it in your mouth, sweet and sour.

When He Zifeng arrived at the foot of the mountain, they parted ways. He Fan took his little nephew and said, "Let's not come to the mountains in the future." Thinking about it now, he was a little scared. If something happened, he would not be able to afford it. Fortunately, he met He Zifeng.

When He Zifeng got home, he just looked at their family, but they had already returned home and petted his little rabbit. This kind of meat rabbit used to be in the woods, there were many natural enemies, and it was hungry and full. Now being well fed, it has weighed more than eight catties. Two rabbits, one male and one female, will be able to have cubs in a few days.

He Zifeng showed Xiao Heran the red berries and big peaches in the basket as if by a magic trick.

"Wow." Xiao He Ran clapped her hands in embarrassment.

He Zifeng washed it for him and put it on a plate. Qiuyu came out and brought out a plate of red bean and milk cake, and handed it to Ranran. It was five yuan and eighty cash. They wouldn't buy such an expensive item if they didn't want to give it to their children.

After Xiao Heran took the cake, he broke open one piece for Qiuyu, one piece for He Zifeng, and put the remaining small piece in his mouth. The fragrant and sweet pastry flavor is loved by the whole family of three.

He Zifeng said: "If you like to eat, I will buy it for you next time."

"Thank you dad." The son said in a childish voice.

He Zifeng rubbed his son's fluffy little face, and said, "Why are you being polite to me?"