Chapter 19

"Zai, pumunta kana do'on sa kaibigan mo," I told him while folding the box of pizza, para kasiya iyon sa trash can.

"They can wait," He said lazily.

I just looked at him. Giving him that look. Really? Nako bahala na 'to. I continued on cleaning the place, kung saan kami kumain.

"You want me to introduce you to them?" It made me stopped on my hills and looked at him.

"Puwede?"

He laughed. "They know you already. But I'll introduce them to you. I mean."

Inayos ko muna ang sarili so I can look  presentable. Zaiden gently grabbed my hand and made his way into his friends. Para ba'ng ang lalim ng kanilang pinag-uusapan. I was following Zaiden like a kid with his dad going to some places I am not familiar with.

They were three basically. The german one, Ryle, and the other one.

"Hi! Koleen!" Bati ni Ryle sakin pag-karating palang.

Zaiden just rolled his eyes, while looking at his friends boredly. Parang sawa na sa mga mukha ng kaibigan.

"So first, Guys you know who's Koleen already right?" Zaiden introduced.

"Of course, your wife." They said like kids who's following what their teacher said.

Zaiden smirked and made his hand snaked into my waist. Sinundan din iyon ng tigtig ng mga kaibigan niya. Like they couldn't believe na ang kaibigan nilang si Zaiden ay mag-seseryoso.

"So this one, is a european shepherd and a combination of latin." Zaiden introduced and whispered the last word.

His friends laughed out so loud dahil sa sinabi ni Zaiden, probably teasing their friend.

Napa-baling ako sa kaniya. "Wow, what a breed." I whispered.

"Do I look like a dog?" Tumayo iyong German na kaibigan ni Zaiden.

Jusko! Nabigla ako dahil sa kaniyang tangkad ng tumayo siya. He got that fit body, that matched his longish browny hair and brown ish skin color with that smile never leave on his face. He seems outgoing and easy to hang around.

"I'm Felix. Nice to meet you." He just raised his glass, giving me a toast.

"Maven." The guy with cold features introduced himself nang hindi ako nag-salita.

He looked cold, but when he smiles it vanished and got replaced with not so friendly look dahil sa kaniyang ngiti. He got that black hair that matched his thick brows and well shaped nose. He got that grin line on his lips. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa kaniyang cellphone at doon ko nakita ang mahahaba niyang pilik mata.

Pero napa-iwas ako ng tingin kay Maven nang nag-salita si Ryle.

"I guessed you know me already, right?"

I just smiled at them. Hindi na nag-introduced ng sarili si Ryle. Maven had that distant and cold features and had that british accent. Felix the most outgoing one. Ryle had that asian featurs dahil sa kaniyang mga great grand parents and here we have Zaiden who had Filipino blooded.

Wews, mukhang ang hirap abutin naman sa pangalan palang at sa mga mukha nila, they looked like Hollywood actors and models at the same time.

Bumaling si Zaiden sakin. "Wanna sit here beside me, or you wanna go upstairs?"

Hindi maipinta ang mga mukha ng mga kaibigan ni Zaiden dahil sa sinabi ng kaibigan. I was about to utter my goodbye when his friend called me.

"I wanna ask, Koleen something." Natigilan kami Zaiden at napawi ang mga ngiti nito sa labi tila ba'y kinakabahan sa kung ano man ang tatanungin ng kaibigan.