Epilogue

Swishies, Finally! Epi. Na tayo! Thank you so much for reading!

                                 ***

"Zai?" I was doing something in the backyard when my wife called me. She called me once again with a higher pitch making me rush inside the room.

She glared at me. She looked so scary when she got mad so I hurriedly kissed her to vanished what she is feeling.

"Can you please cook here instead?" She gave me the spatula. "I'll help Zee with her cookies."

I sighed even I wasn't familiar with the dish. But I still did instead. I faced them after. But I looked at my daughter and wife with so much adoration. They were doing something made me think that.... it's just them or no one else.

That I wasn't wrong that I chose them over anyone else.

~(✿)~

"Apo, I want to have a grandchild! Do you think you and Mitch would be a better choice?" Daddy Lo said heartily.

I rolled my eyes as I listen to him. He called me so we can talk about the brotherhood I joined in. Pero tingnan mo kung ano ang pinag uusapan nanaman.

I stand up and face him. "Lo, I don't see Mitch as my future. She's like a sister to me. I know we've been friends since our childhood, but I just don't like her."

I hurriedly head out the house as I bid my goodbye to MommyLa. I scoffed. Apo? Where the hell would I get that? I can't just fuck someone there and leave.

"Come on! Yeah!"

"Go! Zai!"

"Shiro! Come on dude!"

People cheered at us. As we do the move infront of them. I surely kicked and punched my opponent just to protect myself! But fuck! His hands made its way to my stomach!

Blood spitting and falling down my knuckles as I gave him the hardest punch I could ever done.

"Ohh...."

And at my hard punch, my mouth hung open as I saw Shiro were already laying down in the floor! People cheered at me as the turn the half the money that they took some bet!

"Good job, Zai!" I smiled as my master praised me and offered me some money. "Here,"

"I just do this for fun. No money intented. You can have it."

I saw how he grinned as I gave the money back. I faced the crowds as they cheered at me once again. I smirked.

"Good Job little fella.." I licked my lips.

"Zai!" Mitch offered me a towel as I hurriedly got it from her hands and we head out as the people cheers were getting louder.

"Zaiden! What the hell is this anak! Do you think you can be a Lawyer if you have this kind of marks—"

"I don't want to become a lawyer,"

My DaddyLo looked at me and laugh while  my siblings just shook their head getting stressed at me.

They all sighed.

DaddyLo approached me. "Alright! I'll enroll you to Med School, but in one solution."

They all looked at us. "I'm going to arrange your marriage! So you can give me an Apo already!"

I muttered a curse! Fuck! I thought they were just joking! But Shit! They really enrolled me in Med School and now I know what's gonna happen.

"Wow, bro! What's with the face?" I glared at Felix who were teasing me.

"Some girl?" Ryle laughed.