Chapter 22

WARNING: SPG

He looked at me like he couldn't believe what I said. His eyes grow wide. He couldn't contain his happiness, napalinga linga siya sa paligid then he stepped forward and snaked his hands from my back around my waist.

Kahit na nakatalikod ako sa kaniya ramdam ko padin ang ngiti niya. The warmth of his breath and body tickle my ear and the heat a rose my body.

"Say it again... Can you?" He whispered, pleadingly.

His gripped around my body went tighter and rested his head on my neck. It feels like the most comfortable feeling I ever felt. The sun were setting halos hindi na nga iyon makita dahil natabunan na ng ulap.

He sniffed on my neck once again, symbolizing that he was pleading so I can say the three words again.

The air gently brusing against our skin and the noise of the people around us became muffled. Not minding them. We have our own world that only us can know.

"Please..." He plead. Once again.

I held his hand so I can loose his grip around my waist. But it just went tighter. He gave me kisses on my neck and I made that as a chance to face him.

Shocked was evident on his face when I do the move. His hands gently brushed his hands behind me.

I cupped his face and smile.

I'm ready.

I'm ready to commit.

I know it.

That it's only him or no one.

"Mahal kita, Zai." I whispered.

As I whispered the word. I badly want him to hear. I saw how his smile grow wide. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I hope you do..." I continued.

He slowly chuckled at my words. He looked at me and leaned on to plant a small kiss.

"You already know the answer." He laughed.

The assurance he gave me, those words he told me. I already know the answer.

We're having our moment, giggling with each other when someone caught us off that made Zaiden rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Hey, wanna have some drink?" Felix raised a glass on us. He had that grin line on his lips mukhang nahihiya pa dahil nangistorbo.

I smiled and was about to grabbed it dahil mukhang walang gana namang kuhanin iyon, but Zaiden stopped me by grabbing my waist and grab the glass instead.

Ngumuso ako at nag-reklamo. "I wanna taste it,"

Zaiden chugged the glass while his left hand was still on my waist, I averted my gaze and I saw how his Adams Apple moved aggressively because of his intense gulp. Dagdagan mo pa ng madilim niyang tingin habang nakakunot ang noo dahil sa kaniyang iniinom.

Ibinalik niya ang baso kay Felix then faced me. He gesture me to open my mouth and I obliged. He poured the juice of lemon on my mouth. The taste of lemon made me show an expression I can't tell. But doon nalang ang pag-kagulat ko nang inilapit niya ang kaniyang labi sa mga labi ko.

He let my mouth opened using his tongue as he let me taste the liquor he drunk.

He bit my lips before tearing apart our lips. Abot abot ko ang hininga dahil sa ginawa niya. The heavy gazes he gave me made the heat on my body aroused. Oh Gosh! Zaiden.

"How does it taste?" He asked.

For God's sake! Nagkaroon pa siya ng lakas mag tanong pag katapos ng ginawa niya sakin?!