🌺•𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫•🌺

• • •A/NTotally random image, has nothing to do with plot! Its just in my camera roll

• • •
A/N
Totally random image, has nothing to do with plot! Its just in my camera roll..its full of anime/ fnaf pfps....I need help when it comes to fnaf..heh. Okay! Go on, enjoy the story young y/n's! :>

Deku POV:

I whimper as Kacchan uses his quirk on my (hero notes? Idk) notebook and threw it out the window.

It was almost burnt to shreds, but luckily he didn't do too much, but the water will definantly smudge the ink.

"Shut up! Stop mumbling!" He yelled. I didn't realize I was.

His mood completely changes as he starts to burn my shoulder with his hand. He smirks and pushes me down to the floor.

"If you want a quirk that bad I might have an idea for you," I perk up, wiping some tears I never realized were there.

"Go take a swan dive off the roof, maybe in your next life you have a quirk. Fuck, it would be doing us all a favor Deku." He said as his 'followers' whispered, 'Yeah nerd.' And 'Useless Deku!'

As they left the room I sat up, dusting myself off. More cuts tonight..I thought, walking home while grabbing my notebook out of the fountain.

Once I got home I greeted my mother with a fake smile and went straight up to my room.

I went into my bathroom and opened a cabinet. I reached for my dagger and grabbed it. I realized I still had my soaked notebook in my hands, so I put that away.

I picked up my dagger again as I looked at its sharp tip and glazed it over my skin. Then I started to cut. 2..6..9..14. It didn't feel like enough. It never does.

Okay, that's enough for today, you don't want anyone noticing do you? You don't want to be even more of a burden than you already are.

The voice in my head was right. It always is.

I got out the first aid kit and grabbed the bandages. I wrapped my arm with them before my wounds could get infected.

(•°• le time skip •°•)

I got no sleep last night. I was up thinking about what Kacchan said.

"Just go take a swan dive off the roof" was playing on loop in my head.

Did he mean it? Should I? I asked myself.

it would be doing everyone a favor. Mom wouldn't have to see me anymore. Hell, im the reason Dad left! Because I'm a quirkless waste of space. And Kacchan would get what he always wanted.

I thought for a minute.

I got it! I thought.

Tomorrow is the day. I'll take a swan dive off the roof. I smiled. It's been I while since I had a genuine smile.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

I woke up, stretching and glancing at the clock. It didn't take long to realize I'm late.

"IM LATE!" I yelled as I got up. I ran over to the sink and brushed my teeth, and put in my uniform.

As I ran downstairs, Mom offered me breakfast.

No. You don't deserve it. You're such a burden. If you weren't here Mom wouldn't have to do this. She could focus on herself and not a quirkless shit. The voice said.

I mentally agreed and politely declined her delicious food.

"Oh okay! Good luck on your first day!" Mom yelled happily.

It'll also be my last. I thought, as I waved goodbye with another fake smile, and ran down the street to catch the bus.

Okay! Author-chan here! How did you like the first chapter? I think it was pretty good for my first time writing something like this. Also, sorry if i got 3rd and 1st povs messed up somewhere, i was just too lazy to look over it 44 times instead of grammarly! glitch ouuuuuut! <3

| • Word Count: 689! • |

(Edit from future me: idk wtf I was doing with this dumbass first chapter 💀 I died reading it and editing it and it makes little to no sense. What? Do you think I'm gonna rewrite it? Hell no! I'm too lazy babes <3)