🌺•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬•🌺

• • •

• • •

A/N: Heyooo! Like the new edit? It took a minute but it was worth it! It looks so cute <3 Anyway, this is kinda a filler chapter to like..fade into theDRAMA✨! Soooo.. enjoy! Plus Ultra! ✨

Deku POV:
I stuff a piece of choclate in Todoroki's mouth as I giggle. (GiGGLe TeHeeeE) It looks like he's about to do somethi- Todoroki cuts me off by kissing me on the lips. I gasp, but then start to kiss back. I taste the sweet choclate in his mouth. I pull away. Im a flustered mess as I put my head down (GAY PANICCCC 🏳️‍🌈). He grabs a piece of paper and a pen. He starts writing.

{°°° le time skip to when Todobro is done with the note cuz im lazyy 😭 °°°}

I sit there in shock. Todoroki actually likes me?! Why would he like someone like me..im a quirkless loser! He's better than me in every way! He's willing to take such a downgrade?

I snap out of my thoughts and respond. "I dont like you Todoroki." I say. "Its fin-" I cut him off. I smash my lips onto his. After a minute I pull away, smiling brightly.

"I don't just like you, I love you Sho!" I say. "Sho?" He asks. "Cute nickname." He contuinues. "Yours will be..Izu!" He says..smiling? "Sho..your smiling. You never smile.." I say. "Could you..do it more often? Its beautiful." I blush. "I will. Only for you. But could you do something for me too?

(÷÷÷ le time skip to after they discuss the eating thing cuz im lazyyyy 😭 ÷÷÷)

Sho and I walk to class. We decided to tell the class we're dating! I open the door and walk in. I already told Uraraka and Iida, so as the class Rep., he stands at the podium.

"EVERYONE. MIDORIYA AND TODOROKI HAVE AN ANNOUCMENT TO MAKE. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND POLITE AS THEY SPEA-" Kacchan cuts him off. "DAMN WE GET IT FOUR EYES! SHUT UP AND LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANNA SAY!" He yells. The whole class sweat drops. "Yes..I realise my wrongs. Please forgive me, gentlemen." Iida says. The whole class sweat drops again. "Uh..yeah its fine Iida! Dont worry about it!" I say. "Anyway," Me and
Todoroki stand on the podium.

"We wanted to announce that..me and Todoroki are dating. We just wanted to tell you all so you wouldn't think something was up." I say. Todoroki nods. Mina raises her hand. "Yes?" Todoroki asks. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DATING? HAVE YOU KISSED YET? DO YOU HAVE KIDS? WILL YOU SLEEP TOGETHER? WILL YO-" Todoroki cuts her off. "Please slow down.." He begs. (Like how you will be begging hi-)

She repeats everything she said before. "Um..like an hour, yes, no, and maybe." He says. She sits back down, satisfied.

Bakugo POV:
The nerd and Icy-Hot told the class they are dating. Perfect chance to ruin their relationship. Still need to figure out the rumors though..but this will make the plan easier. The class knows their dating, so if one of them 'cheats' the whole class will know.

"CHOKE ON MY SMOKE, YOU DUMBASS NERDDDDDD!" I shout out if nowhere.

"Uhh..Kacchan? What?"

(I had to im sorry 😭😂😭😂)

Yo guys!! Tysm for all the reads, and I just had to include the last part 😂- anyway, now the class knows that deku and todo are dating! 🥳, but, could this be the downfall of their relationship?-Totally not me emoting-ALSO ITS A CLIFFHANGER U GUYSSSSS! YK WHAT THAT MEANS...GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA! ✨

| • Word Count: 585 • |
| • Gay Panic Count: 3 • |
| • Cliffhanger Count: 3 • |