🌺•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥•🌺

• • •

• • •

A /N: I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in like 3-4 days ! I was just .. Not busy I just didn't feel like it ! Some things I expected to happen didn't happen and it threw me off ! The gacha edit above is SUPER CUTE ! AM I RIGHT ?!? Sorry I just love my gacha edits ! Hehe .. Anyway , enjoy this chapter ! Plus ultra ! ✨

3rd Person POV : As soon as everyone is in their seats, Aizawa gets out of his sleeping bag and walks up to the podium.

"Okay class. Today we have a new student, so treat her respectfully or whatever. I don't care. This Simonne Pryor, but she goes by Simmy. She is from America which is why her name is different. Her quirk is Smart Gymnast. When she starts doing Gymnastics, she gets smarter by the minute." Aizawa continues.

"Okay that's it. Do what you want." He finishes, getting back in his sleeping bag. The class sweatdrops as Simmy walks over to Todoroki.

"Hey, could I.. Sit here?" Simmy asked him, gesturing toward the seat beside him.

"Sure. By the way, I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you." He smiles and holds out his hand. Simmy shakes it and sits next to him. ( let's pretend the seating chart is different I'm lazy 😭😭 ) She sits her things down.

"Thanks again, Todoroki. Lets be friends!" Simmy says, excitedly.

"Yeah sure." He says plainly, getting up and walking over to his boyfriend.

"Hey Sho! What's up?" Deku smiles, perking up.

"Hey Iz-" Simmy interrupts him. "Todoroki-kun! Since you are my first friend.. Maybe we could hang out..?" Simmy asks, looking down towards her feet.

Deku starts to glare at her without her noticing.

Wait , no ! Stop ! She just wants to hang out with Sho . You shouldn't be jealous ! You're disgusting ! Deku thought, frowning a bit.