🌺•𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬•🌺

• • •

• • •

A/N: This is technically the 3rd chapter ive posted today! I posted the first like 2 or 3 ..anyway you can probably take a guess about who is the damsel, hm? So..enjoy! Plus Ultra!

Todoroki POV:

I was sitting in my seat, on my phone (hmm doing what..?) when I saw a green-haired boy walk in. I could feel a light blush flush (lol) over my face.

He's cute..WAIT WHAT?! YOU ARENT GAY SHOTO!

I was questioning my sexuality until I hear Bakugo whisper, "Meet me in the ally at 3" to the green-haired boy.

Sadly, that was all I could hear.

Since it's Bakugo, He's probably gonna beat him up.

I should try to interfere so cutie (god I cant-) won't get hurt..wait..CUTIE?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

I push past my homosexual thoughts and notice someone in a yellow sleeping bag roll into the room. I assume he's the teacher, but as a teacher at U.A, he didn't have a flashy entrance or anything.

He climbs out of his sleeping bag and tells us to go change into our gym clothes.

As he rolls away in his sleeping bag, he also tells us to meet him outside. Strange guy.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

We all walked into the locker room and changed as I looked at the green haired boy, not realizing I was staring.

I think he noticed..

After I was finished putting on my uniform, my legs somehow took me over to that boy. He was puting on the top part of his gym uniform.

"Um..hi. Im Shoto Todoroki. Would you like to be friends?" I said awkwardly.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHY AM I EVEN OVER HERE?! HE DOESN'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!

I thought, my eye twitching a bit. I'm glad he didn't notice that.

I looked back at him. He looks..shocked? I wonder why. Did I do something? Did I say something?

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask.

I'm kind of worried about him.

"Oh! No im fine! And sure I would love to be your friend! Im Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Todoroki-kun!" He said, with a smile on his face.

I could tell it was fake.

I smiled back and said, "Great. Would you like to hang out sometime? Maybe today at 3?" I said, more enthusiastic then I usually am. Is he doing this to me? Maybe it's his quirk?

Either way, I know what im doing. Im trying to get him away from Bakugo. More like BakuBitch to me. (lmao Todohoe sassy~)

"Oh sorry! Im meeting someone at 3..maybe tomorrow?" He says frowning.

"Sure, thats okay! Cya outside!" I say. Damnit. What do I do? He's gonna get beat up by Bakugo and there's nothing I can do..

Or is there?

Deku POV:
I walked into the ally where Kacchan told me to meet him.

This was probably a bad idea..at least i'll die right? Who cares if I did it instead of him..

I saw Kacchan waiting in the ally as he smirks at me. I walk over and he pins me against the wall, holding up his fist, ready to blow. (Guys this is a tododeku not todobakudeku like umm)

I close my eyes, ready for the impact.

I waited for second before opening an eye.

A-a hand?! I glanced to the left to see, the one and only, Todoroki. Kacchan looked furious as he tried to attack him. He dodged every single one of his attacks, and with every one he dodged, the angrier Kacchan got.

Kacchan was mere feet away from me as he punched me in the face. I fell to the ground, on the verge of tears. He put his foot on my stomach and smirked. "Worthless Deku!" He yelled. I bet he tried to make Todoroki pissed.

Todoroki glared daggers into Kacchan. As he was about to attack, Kacchan got off me and walked away. "Tsk. Go help your bOyFriENd for all I care. Gay people, am I right?" He said to Todoroki. He looked like he was about to kill Kacchan.

"Todoroki dont! Im fine! Dont worry!" I said with another fake smile. I could tell he could see through it as he walked over. "Are you okay? Do you need to go to Recovery Girl? The hospital?" He asked with a worried, sympathetic look on his face.

"I dont think I need Recovery Girl, but i'll still patch this up. Thanks anyway!" I said.

Why would he be worried about a worthless waste of space like me? Theres nothing to worry about. See? This is why you should just dissapear. So people dont have to worry about you. You dont deserve to be worried about. The voice in my head said.

Todoroki helped me up and walked me home.

"Thanks for protecting me today.. I'm sorry for being such a burden to you-"

"No no, you weren't a burden at all. Im happy to help," He says while walking away. He stops. "Feel better soon Midoriya!" He yelled, dissapearing into the cool fall air.

I wish he would stay.

I walked into the house as Mom runs over to me. "Oh my god, Izuku! What happened?! Are you okay??" She asked, clearly worried.

"Oh..I just fell. That's all Mom! Dont worry, im fine!" I reasure her.

"Oh okay..want any food?" She asks.

"No thanks...im not hungry" I say with a fake smile.

"Okay sweetie. Good night!" She says, as she walks off.

I walk up to my room and go into the bathroom. I open the cabinet and grab the dagger. 4..9..12..18..22. 22 times today.

I clean up my new cuts as well as the bruise Kacchan gave me.

Speaking of Kacchan, now I need to wait 2 days to kill myself since im hanging out with Todoroki tomorrow. I wrap my cuts and out a bandage on the bruise.

Todoroki really seems to care about me..

I think as I walk out the bathroom and put on some comfy pj's. I drift off to sleep..dreaming about Todoroki. (🤨📸)

OKAY! FIRST LONG CHAPTER!! Yayyy! 🎉 Also, slay Todohoe for protecting out sweet baby Deku from Bakubitch! Next chapter will probably be a bit of fluff since they are hanging out together! Anyway, im starting a fake smile counter, because theres gonna be a lot of them, and im bad at paragraph spacing, so pls forgive me...Go beyond! Lemme hear a...PLUS ULTRA! ✨

| • Word count: 1139! • |
| • Fake smile count: 5! • |

(Edit: editing this chapter was absolute hell. I was literally crying from how cringe it is. Luckily, I did what a couple without rewriting the whole chapter! Also I didn't think it would end up to be 1000+ words—)