26 | Fight

"You're such an asshole! For a second I thought you were cool when you tried to save my dad, but now he's in jail! I know it's got something to do with you, Komaeda-chan!" Takahashi yelled.

"I was just sick, I don't know what happened to your dad! And frankly, I don't care either!" Komaeda argued.

"You little bitch!"

Before Takahashi could punch him, Komaeda ran away. He ran into the cafeteria where he knew his friends were.

"Hinata-kun, he's gonna beat me up!" He yelled.

"What? Who?" The brunet looked at him.

"Takahashi!"

The boy ran into the cafeteria as well and looked around for Komaeda. He approached him. Hinata was about to stand up and confront him, but someone spoke up first.

"If you attack anyone, I'm going to beat you up." Kamukura stated, shooting him a death glare.

"Wanna fight me, pretty boy?!" Takahashi yelled.

"No. But I will if necessary. I don't like you!"

"Boohoo!"

A few students began to chant. "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Takahashi cracked his knuckles. "I'm down,"

"You will be, once I'm done with you." Kamukura walked towards him. "Prepare to bleed, good man,"

"Nooo..." Hinata whispered. "That was so corny..."

"Should we just let them?" Komaeda asked. "Violence isn't good, but... I don't like Takahashi. Then again, Kamukura-kun could seriously hurt him,"

"Ha!" Takahashi laughed. "As if. I'm gonna beat his ass!"

Hinata got up. He wanted to see Takahashi get beat up, but he had to be the responsible older twin brother.

"Don't fight," He said.

"Wow, convincing!" Takahashi laughed again. It made Hinata so mad. He hated him.

"If we're going to fight, let us begin now. I still want to finish my lunch before the break is over,"

"No, you won't fight," Hinata told his brother.

"Fine..." Kamukura sat back down.

"Awww, you gotta do what big bro tells you? Don't forget to let him change your diaper later, you baby! OW! What the fuck?! Did you just punch me?!"

"Of course," Hinata said. "Don't insult my brother. And don't insult Komaeda. And especially don't try to hurt either of them,"

Takahashi punched Hinata, but the brunet didn't move a muscle. He had been through worse, this was nothing.

"Man, fuck you!"

Ding dong Bing bong

"This isn't over," Takahashi hissed.

-

"Komaeda, will you go out with me?" Hinata asked, giving him a rose.

The pale boy blushed. "Me?" His eyes sparkled and cherry blossom leaves were flying around in the gentle wind. The evening sun shined on Hinata's face, making him look even more handsome.

"Yes, of course,"

"I... I would love to, Hinata-kun!" He admitted.

Then he snapped out of his delusion.

"Argh! I'm so weird and stupid and trashy and cringy and worthless and... embarrassing. Hinata-kun would never like me back!"

-

"Izuru, do you think Komaeda has a crush on me?" Hinata asked his brother.