41 | Wedding

This isn't the last chapter.

Hinata looked at Komaeda. He looked at the perfectly white suit and the black tie that was around his neck. He looked up at his face and the veil that was in his perfectly styled hair. Komaeda noticed him staring and put on an excited grin.

"Hinata Hajime," the registrar began. "Do you take Komaeda Nagito to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do,"

"Komaeda Nagito, do you take Hinata Hajime to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do,"

"Then it is my honor and delight to declare you as married. Hinata Hajime and Hinata Nagito, you may seal this declaration with a kiss,"

It felt like the best kiss in the world. Komaeda sniffled and Hinata pulled away. "You okay?"

"Yes! Of course I am, I'm happy!" He said.

Hinata hugged him tightly and resisted the urge to spin him around, not wanting Komaeda to knock the registrar over by accident.

-

"Congratulations!!!" Nanami shouted. It was probably the loudest she had ever been. "Here you go! It's a romance game,"

"Thank you," Hinata told her.

Komaeda stood a few meters away from him, being hugged by his aunt and uncle.

"I'm so happy for you!" His uncle said.

"Hinata-san is a good guy, you made a great decision," his aunt told him.

As Hinata thanked Souda for the wedding gift he gave him, he suddenly got knocked over.

"Congratulations, Hajime." Kamukura said calmly, as if he didn't just tackle the groom. "Apologies for the harsh hug,"

"Thanks, Izuru." Hinata chuckled and pat his back before they got back up.

He looked at his husband, who was still talking to his family and had a weird feeling in his chest. Sure, they weren't Komaeda's mom and dad, but they were his family. They loved him and cared for him. Hinata only had his brother here.

"Hajime!" Komaeda said, hurrying towards him. "Are you ready to cut the ca-"

Hinata grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. During the kiss, he dipped Komaeda down.

Sure, Hinata didn't have a proper mother or father, but he didn't need them. He had an amazing brother and the loveliest husband of them all. He loved Komaeda to death. Hinata was determined to be the father he didn't have when he was a child in the future. But for now, he wanted to be the husband his mother didn't have when she was still alive. He loved Komaeda and he wanted to show it.

The kiss ended and Komaeda looked up at Hinata, surprised. His cheeks were flushed, but he didn't look embarassed.

"Hahaha!" He laughed, standing up straight and giving Hinata a much quicker kiss. "I love you too! And now, let's cut the cake!"