butterflies and blushing

I was at the Gutierrez's house like always. It was practically my home. I'd always be here. Even if Dominik wasn't here and he was at his place or somewhere else.

i was sitting in the living room by myself on my phone when Dominik walked in sitting down next to me and turning to put his legs on me. I turn to look at him giving him a dirty look and he just has a smirk on his face. "Get your legs off me, Èstupida" Dominik laughs sitting up and moving his legs off me sitting normally. "So what you doing?" Dominik asks looking over at me being nosey as per usual. "Nothing i'm just chilling on my phone as i'm bored as fuck. Everything is boring." i sate putting my phone down and turning my body to face Dominik properly.

Dominik pulls a confused look looking at me "what do you mean? What about wrestling?" Dominik asks and i sigh looking down "i don't want to seem like i want all the spotlight. But i haven't got anything special. I'm just there doing random fights sometimes. You have a whole storyline. It's different to when i first joined wwe. When i first joined i was with you and we known and the powerful bestfriends. Now not everyone knows who's i am." Dominik sighs pulling me into a hug. And i hug him back hearing Dominik sighing "i wasn't supposed to tell you this... but there is something planned for you." Dominik states and instantly end the huh looking at Dominik confused but excited.

"What do you mean there is something planned for me?" I ask looking at him eager to hear what he has to say "well lola, i got told by Triple H that they are going to add you to the storyline that im in. They gunna have you there trying to snap me out being with the judgment day. And they said there's going to be a lot of promos and fights planned for you." Dominik states smiling and instantly screech smiling "oh Dios mío! yay!" I state leaning in and hugging Dominik then breaking the hug and kissing him on the cheek "thank you for telling me!" I say looking at Dominik who almost looks like he's blushing. Wait is he blushing because i kissed him on the cheek? I awkwardly chuckle trying to play off that i don't care "Don't bliss Guapo. It's only a kiss on the cheek." I state and Dominik just rolls his eyes at me picking up a cushion and throwing it at me "shut up i'm not blushing. Don't flatter yourself" Dominik states in an annoyed tone and i laugh shaking my head. "yeah yeah whatever." I say rolling my eyes and picking up the cushion that got thrown at me and putting back on the sofa.

—— time skip ——

It was now Monday night and it was time for a promo with me and Dominik. I was in my changing room just chilling as I didn't need to get into fight gear as I wasn't fighting. I soon heard a knock on the door from a producer and they started telling me I need to go to the gorilla. I instantly shot up leaving my changing room and quickly walking to the gorilla. As I was standing at the gorilla I heard Dominik talking about last week and how he still hated his dad and how he regrets everything before the judgment day. That was my cue and my music played (cherry bomb). I walked out with an annoyed look in my face holding a mic and walked to the ring. As i was walking people was cheering my name. And it hyped my mood.

—— promo ——

I gave a death stare to Dominik as i walked into the ring. My music started to fade and so did the volume of the crowd and i began to speak. "You say you regret everything before the judgement day-.." i say getting cut off by Dominik "Ola.. you was my best friend. But you have to understand that my dead beat dad ruined everything for me back then. And you side with him. It's still doesn't mean i regret-.." He pleads but i cut in putting my hand up to make him stop talking "no no don't you worry i regret being your friend. I would've never in a million years been friends with you if i knew you was going to turn out like this. But Dom you can always turn this around. You don't have to carry this on." I say and the crowd cheers as me and Dominik just stare at each other. Dominik looks down and shakes his head "Ola i can't. My dads a dick and i was stuck underneath his shadow for 25 years. And now i've left that shadow, you are stuck underneath it. And i'm afraid i'm not going back there as well. My dad had made so same mistakes and your going to follow in them footsteps" He said. The crowd had no reaction for some reason so there was just silence. But i rolled my eyes at Dominik bring my cheek "Dominik you don't need to tell me he makes mistakes because trust me i know. We all know. Because in fact i'm looking at one Dominik. Look call me harsh but you need a reality check. And all you need to know is you have broke your Pap. The person who did everything for you.." The crowd cheers and Dominik just throws the mic on the floor then leaving the ring and began walking to the gorilla. I stare at Dominik leaving as the crowd cheers. After Dominik leaves i look around holding the mic to my mouth "Now all i have to say is i want to sort this little 'mami' of dominiks. So Rhea! Me and you at Smackdown. I'll be here. I'll see if you have the balls you say you have then if you turn up. So adios amores" I say then walking out of the ring and heading to the gorilla.

—— end of promo ——

i walk into the gorilla and Dominik is there waiting for me. I walk up to him looking up at him smiling and Dominik stood there looking down at me smiling. But we didn't say anything we kind of just stared at each other. Our eyes locked and wow... he has beautiful eyes... Wait ew that's my best friend. I quickly back away and start to speak to stop whatever just happened.. "it's fun talking to you like shit." I state laughing a little and Dominik raises his brows "What do you mean you do that on a daily" He jokingly states laughing and i laugh beginning to walk to the hallway where other wrestlers are. As i was walking Dominik caught up to me putting his arm on my shoulders. He always did that but i don't know why but i had a weird feeling in my stomach and my cheeks felt warm. God please don't tell me these are butterflies. No it can't be. It's Dominik my bestFRIEND i would never like him... ew...

I hope you have liked the first chapter! i will probs be updating regularly as i just love writing! But anyways i hope you like this and i hope you like the future chapters <3