couples

"i thought you'd never ask.." Dominik says smiling and u smiled back then walking to my front door and Dominik followed. I walked in walking to the sisters to let Dominik inside then shutting the door locking in. I then turned around and Dominik was there smiling towering over me. We kind of stood in silence until me and Dominik both quickly leaned in kissing one another. We both ended the kiss and i smiled a Dominik then walking over to the living room. He followed me and we both sat down in the sofa. I took my shoes off then scooting close to Dominik and Dominik put his arm around me then taking his phone out.
________________________________
Dominik POV

it's been about 2 hours me and Lola ended up just cuddling on the sofa and watched a movie. But Lola fell asleep laying on me. I was playing with her hair and i guess that made her drift off. But i then took my phone out and took a picture cus i thought it was cute.

I smiled looking at it but i felt Lola then move and look up at me

I smiled looking at it but i felt Lola then move and look up at me. She had a smile on her face and i smiled back at her but she just shook her head "i know you was taking a picture of me weirdo" she said and i chuckled putting my phone down. "well my apologies" i said and she just smiled then sitting up and pecking my lips. I smiled then pecking hers. We was so comfortable around each other and me finally with her like this felt like a dream come true.
________________________________
— time skip and lola pov —

it's been a week since mine and Dominiks date. We have been messaging eachother none stop and hang out when we was free. I really like him. I never thought i would have these strong feelings for boring annoying Dominik. But i did and he's had the same feelings for me for awhile. Everything was just how i wanted them to be. And no one other than Demi knew about us being like this. So it was just a thing between be a him i guess. No one could ruin it. We had been on another 2 dates and they was perfect. I really did like Dominik.

i was chilling in my living room on my phone when i got a message from Dominik. It was him asking for me to come over. And of course i said yes. And i was already in nice clothes so i just grabbed my keys and left.
________________________________

i arrived at Dominiks house and i knocked on the door. He instantly answered and he had a really big smile on his face. I walked inside giving him a hug then he didn't say anything he just walked behind me leading me to the living room.

I was a bit confused but when i walked into the living room there was a big teddy with heart balloons around it and there was a note on the balloon. I ran to the teddy picking the note up and it said 'Turn around' I turned around to see Dominik standing with some flowers and a piece of paper which said 'Me harás el chico más afortunado y serás mi novia?' I read it and shrieked running over to him and hugging him. "yes! of course i will you stupid man" i shouted and Dominik chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "man i would've never thought are friendship would've led to this.." he stated and i end the hug and looked up at him raising a brow "im sure you had a gut feeling" i said and Dominik sighed shaking his head "nah i didn't. I thought i was always you're annoyed friend" he stated and i laughed then laying my hands on his shoulders smirking "well now your my annoying boyfriend" i stated and Dominik raised a brow "not handsome?" he jokingly said and i jokingly punched his shoulder "you was humble for 2 seconds Dom!"
________________________________

it's been about 8 month since me and Dominik had been boyfriend and girlfriend. No one knew. Demi didn't even know we was actually a thing she just thought we had a little fling and was now back to being best friends. And the idea of us being secret kind of made the relationship better. We liked sneaking around. And hiding away to kiss and have little hookups. It made it seem more exciting. It was only a me and Dominik thing. No one else.

Me and Dominik was at his house for dinner and i was staying the night. Which i was happy about but then i had to sleep in the spare room as obviously no one knew about us. We was all sat at the dinner table and we was just chatting. I was sitting next to Dominik opposite Alayah and Oscár was at the end with Angie opposite him. I then took a sip of my drink but as i did Angie spoke and asked "so Lola have you had and recent romance bursts with anyone?" and as she said then i choked on my drink and it caused to people to stare but Dominik just looked down trying the hide the smirk on his face. I nudged him with my shoulder and he just shook his head looking up. "i-.. erm.." as i began to spoke i felt Dominik place his hand on my thigh and i felt my cheeks warm up but i tried to not react to just carry on speaking "No.. i haven't." i stated and Angie raised a brow "oh i thought you would. You're such a beautiful women. And always have been. Dominik even had a little crush on you." she stated and i chuckled which caused him to squeeze my thigh then looking over at angie. "mamá! you don't need to say that." he stated and i looked at Dominik smirking "how cute i never knew you had a crush on me Dom." and as i said that Alayah laughed and Oscár chuckled. "we always thought that you Lola and Dom would end up being together. You have such a strong relationship" oscár admitted and i awkwardly chuckled then standing up. "sorry excuse me. This meal was fantastic but i'm just gunna freshen up in the bathroom." i said excusing myself and then headed upstairs then Dominik stood up. "i'm just gunna grab something from my room."

we both headed upstairs and when we both arrived upstairs Dominik stood outside his room opening the door and i grabbed his hand smiling at him. Once Dominik closed the door we both leaned in kissing eachother. I smirked whilst kissing him and mumbled into lips "had a crush on me when we was younger huh?" and Dominik just kissed me more which gave me the hint to shut up. This was then turning into a make out sesh and we didn't even notice anything around us. So much Alayah walked in the room. We didn't realise she was there til we stopped kissing and we both saw her in the corner of our eye. We both turned looking at the door way and Alayah's jaw was on the floor. "what. the. fuck."