I love you.

Alayah walked in the room. We didn't realise she was there til we stopped kissing and we both saw her in the corner of our eye. We both turned looking at the door way and Alayah's jaw was on the floor. "what. the. fuck." she said and me and Dominik froze and then Dominik moved away from me and looked at Alayah. "You two was just straight up making out. That's so gross. What so are you like a couple now?" She asked and Dominik sighed looking at me and I don't say anything I'm just looking at him. Then he looks back at Alayah "You should knock before u come in my room. And also this was just a casual thing." he said then leaning closer to Alayah and saying "She's never kissed anyone and i was just teaching her. As a friend." he said trying to cover up what just happened. But it pissed me off. Like we got caught. Own up to it. Don't make a bullshit excuse. I didn't want this to be a 'secret' we've been together for 8 months why does it still have to be a secret?

Alayah chuckled then glancing over at me then back at Dominik "poor Lola. I'm shocked though i really thought she had a better relationship life then you." she said then walking out the room and closing the door. Once Alayah closed the door Dominik turned to look at me. And he was about to kiss me again but turned away and Dominik looked really confused. Then chuckled thinking I was joking around and leaned it again. But I just stepped back "i'm going to go home." i said beginning to walk off but Dominik then quickly grabbed my arm stopping me. He had a big look of concern on his face and he looked at me tilting his head "what's wrong?" he asked and i turned around rolling my eyes. "why didn't you just own up to us being together?" i asked in a clearly pissed off tone and Dominik had the most confused face ever "i thought you would've wanted it to still be kept a secret? i'm sorry." he said in a sincere way which made me realise he honestly didn't mean anything by what he said. But I was still posed off. I never said anything. He just assumed "Well I never said that.. so I think only you want to." I said moving my arm away and walking out the door. I headed downstairs when I heard Dominik walking behind me. "I really like you. I would never mean to hurt you." He said and I stopped turning  around to face him. "I know Dom. and you didn't hurt me. I just know where I am in it world. I'm your best friend to everyone else but in your secret world I'm you so called girlfriend. But I'm sorry to me. I don't feel like a girlfriend if I'm in a relationship like that. I just feel like a secret who you like to mess around with. Because what's the point in calling us boyfriend and girlfriend if no one knows" I said and Dominik sighed rubbing his hands over his face then moving his hair back. "Lola.. I genuinely thought you wouldn't want her to know. I'm sorry. I genuinely am. Of course I want people to know. I want them to know that I have the most amazing girlfriend ever. And I feel so lucky to be with you. And it's been so hard for me to not tell anyone. I wanna tell the whole world. These past 8 months has been everything I've wanted for so long. I'm so happy with you." He said and my heart sunk. He genuinely didn't mean anything he said. He wanted to tell people. I couldn't explain how happy I was to know he wanted to tell people. And I was about to apologise before Dom cut in. "I love you.. I love you Lola." He said and I paused for a second then instantly running up to him at the top off the stairs and kissing him. He kissed me back pulling me closer. But I then pulled away so I could speak "I love you. I love you so fucking much Dom." I said and we both smiled chucking them kissing each other again but we soon stopped when we felt a presence. We both turned our heads to see Oscar, Angie and Alayah. Standing down the bottom of the stairs shocked.