Lips touch

"Dom...?" I say and Dominik turns around. His eyes are bloodshot red and his nose is a reddish colour. I could tell he had been crying and that just made my heart ache. "Dom... what's wrong..?" I ask giving him a look of pleading and he sighs looking down then back at me. "You drive me crazy... is this some funny game to you? Huh? Playing with my feelings?" Dominik ranged in an annoyed tone as another tear fell down his cheek. "W-what? What do you mean?" I ask in confusion as what did he want me to like him? No he couldn't. "I like you Lola... god I've liked you for years.. since we was 16. You would always do flirty things to me then take the piss out off me. So I would try and get over you but I never did. So when you told me you like me but didn't mean it. I'm so glad I didn't reply. And I don't know why im telling you now because you probably don't care. But just stop. Stop playing with my feelings.. please." Dominik pleaded and my heart dropped. He's liked me for 10 years...? Why have I been so dumb? I wanted to shout back I was being serious but I froze. I couldn't speak. And because of this is made Dominik storm back inside. After I heard the door slammed it was like I just awoke from a coma. I unfroze, but how pissed I was that I hadn't said anything. But I thought I couldn't just leave this. I was be stupid if I did. So I stormed back inside walking to the living room.

Once I got to the living room I saw them sat around Dominik comforting. But they all turned around to see me. And I stood there silent for a minute then saying "Dominik come here please.." I asked and Dominik looked at me sighing and shaking his head. At this point I was annoyed. Because I wanted to just tell him how I felt and.... And.... Kiss him.. But I couldn't do that in front of everyone! And he didn't want to move to talk to me. But because I stand there pleading with Dominik through my eyes Damien gestured with his head to Dominik to come talk to me.

Dominik sighed then standing up and slowly walked over to me. Once he walked over to me I grabbed his arm pulling him away to a separate room. "Lola..I don't want you to just friend zone me I got the message...and don't lie about liking me. I didn't want to be used" Dominik stated looking down and I stomped my foot which caused him to look at me. I was looking at his beautiful eyes then looking down and back at him smiling awkwardly. "I... I wasn't lying when I said... I like you... and I would rather loose you.. than use you.. " I stated and Dominik eyes widened pulling the same face he had last time I told him I liked him "what...?" Dominik stated and I nodded my head chuckling a little bit "I like you Dominik... more than a friend way... more than a best friend way.. I like you in away where... where I think about us kissing and.... Being together..." I felt my cheeks warm up when I stated that. God I was being bold as fuck. I saw Dominik smiling then just quickly leaning in a kissing me. I was shocked at first but I then kissed him back. I felt Dominik pull me closer by my waist and it sent shivers down my spine and I had loads of butterflies.. 

We soon ended the kiss then just standing there smiling looking at eachother. Dominiks cheeks were bright red and it made me chuckle "Your cheeks look like tomato's Guapo." I stated and Dominik cover his face chuckling and smiling "we'll probably because I just kissed the person I have liked for 10 years Lola..." Dominik stated. We shared a few laughs but we then eventually walked to living room where the others was. When we walked inside they all looked at us like hungry puppies who wanted something. I didn't  want to tell the other we kissed so I walked forwards smiling "we made up. We was arguing over something that we didn't need to argue about.." I stated looking at Dominik smiling and Dominik nodded smiling putting and arm around my shoulder. The others smiled and muttered about how they was happy that we wasn't shrub go anymore. Me and Dominik then walked over to the sofa sitting down next to eachother.

I then began to zone out thinking about everything. I used to get told about how amazing falling for your best friend. I would agreeing Shauna it was cool not thinking I would have fallen for my bestfriend. But I have... I had fallen for Dominik. I had fallen for my bestfriend. The guy who has a crush on me for the past 10 years. The guy who stood by me when no one else was there. Dominik will forever be bestfriend. If he turns out to be my boyfriend he will still my best friend. Dominik is my best friend. My beautiful... kind... amazing.. bestfriend